Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
As a Sr. Project Manager (PM) in the Data Products Development organization, you will work with Business and Technology teams to deliver products and solutions for the company based on Visa's core data. Sr. Project Managers are responsible for overseeing the successful execution of their projects including management of the entire project life cycle from the initial engagement through production deployment and project closure. In this position, the Sr. PM will manage multiple projects within one or more programs as well as fulfill the responsibilities of program lead or co-lead. PM will also serve as a Scrum Master for one or more agile teams.
• Manage projects using standard Project Management process and templates;
• Ensure that projects are executed to corporate standards and processes and are in compliance with Visa's Project Management Methodology, Key Controls, and financial policies;
• Work with the project teams in planning the projects, estimating costs, establishing timelines, and managing projects to completion;
• Coordinate with various Technology groups to achieve timely and quality deliverables;
• Identify, monitor, and manage project risks, issues, and dependencies;
• Act as Scrum Master to plan and lead scrum ceremonies and facilitate Epic, Story and Task entries is Rally and/or Jira;
• Support Product in requirement decomposition, story definetion and backlog management
• Manage project and program budgets using standard project accounting practices and internal company financial data sources;
• Communicate project status, current activities, risks, dependencies and achieved milestones to stakeholders;
• Prepare and provide accurate, executive-reading, and timely program health and status to the PMO lead and other program stakeholders.
• Embrace teamwork while promoting a culture of openness and flexibility.
• In-depth knowledge and practice of Project Management principles including agile methodologies. Current PMP certification is preferred.
• Scrum/Agile certification and at least 2 years managing agile projects is required.
• Bachelor degree. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
• Five or more years of Project Management experience in Information Technology, preferably managing web-based application development and cross-platform integration projects;
• Solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle;
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail, presentation and interpersonal skills;
• High level understanding of software architecture and technologies to provide context to management of projects. Software development or similar technical background is prefered.
• Fluency in basic project accounting and tracking project costs.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft tools (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and at least one of the following: Jira, Rally, Microsoft Team Foundation Server or similar tool.
Apply by creating/using account