Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Digital Content Writer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Right now, we are seeking a Digital Content Writer at our CLIENT's Digital headquarters in San Francisco, California.
In this role you will work within the Global Digital Content organization. It's a truly global team, with colleagues in San Francisco, Denver, Vienna and Sydney.
The content team is critical to delivering the company's message across all of our digital properties, ensuring that our voice is consistent and on-brand, and contributing to a superior customer experience.
You'll help create and manage content for the CLIENT's online and mobile channels in the Americas, by:
• Partnering with business owners, product and user experience teams, project management, and development to turn requirements into unambiguous, relevant, and meaningful product and UI content; supporting A/B testing and optimization efforts to create great customer experiences
• Partnering with marketing and brand to ensure we have a consistent voice throughout all our digital screens such as web, mobile app and Kiosk.
• Working with brand, legal, compliance, fraud, privacy and other teams to ensure compliance and get content approvals
• Participating in user acceptance testing on all content
• Maintaining the content in multiple languages—and sometimes multiple versions to meet different countries' requirements—using external translation vendors
• Fixing content bugs/defects
• Collaborating with your team members and colleagues around the world to support the global brand
• University degree Outstanding writing, editing, and proofreading skills (writing samples and writing test will be required)
• 5+ years' experience writing and managing digital content in a corporate environment for a consumer audience
• Deep understanding of—and passion for—web content best practices and emerging trends Broad experience in applying voice & tone guidelines and editorial style, and tailoring content appropriately for various audiences
• Working knowledge of user-centered design processes, information architecture, and web design best practices
• Experience with enterprise content management systems (TeamSite and/or Adobe CQ would be ideal)
• Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
• Excellent personal interaction and negotiation skills; ability to work with people at all organizational levels and from diverse cultures and backgrounds
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, to prioritize workload, and to work effectively in a fast-paced environment with demanding deadlines
• Perseverance and persistence in dealing with challenges, and the ability to find creative, innovative solutions
• Confidence to present and stand up for your work and ideas—along with the ability to take and use constructive feedback
Strongly preferred qualifications:
• Experience creating content that will be translated/localized
• Experience working in a global company
• Previous experience working in financial services
Apply by creating/using account