Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
(5-7 years of experience)
This candidate will join the End User Systems group within Corporate IT and will be responsible for successful project coordination and delivery of End User System technologies while working with matrixed teams comprised of Systems Analysis, Vendors, Development, QA, Service Management, Operations, Engineering and Business personnel.
End User Systems is directly tasked with assisting with new product deployments and user experience improvement efforts. The PM will work with users, engineering, operations and end user advocacy teams to gather requirements, develop use cases and validate that the solutions delivered clearly meet the stated goals\requirements, while ensuring operational support readiness.
The PM needs to have a strong IT background, specifically in the End User Services technologies, with the ability to understand architectures, design and solutions. Perfect candidate should be a former technologist who has transitioned into the project management field. Someone with a commonsense approach to project delivery who is unencumbered by falling victim to following process for process sake.
• Manage multiple and concurrent cross functional project(s) from conception through to completion
• Assemble and lead cross organizational high performance teams, creating a collaborative environment and executing with a sense of urgency
• Establish success criteria for real world outcomes.
• Ensure projects consider the voice of the customer, the operational readiness, and the metrics to drive continual improvements
• Drive efficiency by utilizing Visa's Project Management Methodology, processes and tools
• Provide timely and accurate reporting to all stakeholders; hold regular cross organizational management briefings
• Lead boldly and utilize hard and soft skills to influence participants of all levels towards the common goal
• Proactively identify and mitigate risks and issues
• Display strong understanding of project financials including budget management
• Maintain meticulous records of projects and programs financials, issues, risks, decisions, schedules
• Communicate effectively and clearly through verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, attention to detail and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate leadership qualities, flexibility, adaptability to changes in roles and responsibility as required
• Showcase an understanding of engineering operations, technology infrastructure end user communications and change Management
• Project management experience leading technical teams in the delivery of software development, operational and integration efforts
• Global experience is required
• Previous technology\engineering background in end user technology (e.g. video conferencing, MS productivity suite, telephone, data, network, etc.)
• ITIL Experience, certification preferred
• Strong understanding of Agile development methodologies, with previous experience working within a Dev Ops modeled organization preferred
• Ability to function effectively within a highly technical environment by demonstrating technical knowledge of systems implementation and impact to user experience and productivity
• Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating with cross-divisional teams
• Strong process orientation and a solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices (agile and waterfall)
• Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the organization
• Solid financial and analytical skills; able to think strategically
• Bachelor degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field. MBA or other related advanced degree preferred
Apply by creating/using account