Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
QMO- Senior Test Lead Liaison
6 Month Contract
Manager note: Will be reporting to 4 QA Managers end to end testing phase - no doing any test scripts or qa but must know the QA lifecycle to assist the reporting managers who are not on site in Bethesda. Liaison between vendors and the QA team and the managers.
This role will be located in Bethesda, MD. and will interface with various Client and external vendor teams.
The QA Sr.Test Lead Role will act as the single point of contact for quality within the assigned Product Portfolio (CHANNELS), while effectively implementing QA Solutions, Staffing, and Quality Improvements (based on performance based metric results)
within the individual Application Portfolio supported.
This role is also a key player within a larger product delivery team and will report to a QA Program Lead.
This role works very closely with QA Managers, Delivery Heads, Development Lead(s) and Business Stakeholders and will also act as the first point of escalation for QA within their portfolio.
Oversight of Resources: We do not expect this role to directly manage resources but rather ensure that the right resources are available for the given tasks and efforts.
• Oversight of a global pool of FTE, Contractor and Vendor resources
• Oversight of Test Architects (Subject Matter Experts in Quality Assurance, CMMi, TMMi)
• Oversight of Test Leads (Contractor, Vendor Delivery Specialists in Quality Assurance)
• Oversight of Test Analysts (Multiple Vendors)
Strategic Quality Assurance Policy / Planning:
• Single point of contact for Product Quality in assigned Product Portfolio
• Responsible for measuring, monitoring and reporting quality and ensure compliance to quality standards within the product portfolio.
• Responsible for tracking the Execution and escalating issues related to progress
• Ability to work and plan in a highly ambiguous and changing environment
• Ability to easily summarize and report at various levels (from VP level down to the low level details)
Quality Assurance Release Planning:
• Influences / Approves QA scope of testing within the context of the End to End phase (Estimates / Scope)
• Accountable to track and report on all QA Delivery (Capital and/or Maintenance) within a given portfolio
• Assess, Remove Barriers, Mitigate Escalations for all QA Progress and Effectiveness of the test effort
• Accountable for Quality Assessments for all products in a given portfolio
• College Degree/Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
• 5+ Years of experience in Test Management
• In depth knowledge of Software Delivery methods (Waterfall, Agile, Iterative)
• Knowledge of the software test engineering process
• Experience in a wide variety of testing efforts, techniques and tools
• People skills (Ability to foster collaborative relationships, diplomacy and advocacy skills)
• Milestone planning and management skills
• Knowledge of the Testing Maturity Model (TMMi)
• Knowledge of industry testing tools (Quality Center, Quick Test Pro, Selenium, Rational)
• Knowledge of Automation solutions
• Experience leading testing efforts within an outsourced resource model
Jira and Client QC tools - is what they use for tools - no automation
Apply by creating/using account