Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Required: experience managing projects in AML and Cybersecurity space, with experience in IT Risk Management
Overall accountability to lead and implement quality projects while meeting cost, schedule and scope. Responsible for projects with moderate budgets of up to $5 Million. Demonstrated Leadership skills.
The Intermediate Project Manager:
• Holds the primary project relationship with the Accountable/ Technology Executive and/or Senior Project/Program manager as applicable.
• Ensures that a successful business and technology outcome is the prime measure of project success.
• Strong understanding of the line of business and is able to facilitate communication with other program/project managers and stakeholders efficiently and effectively.
• Directs, manages, and coordinates team members including other sub-project managers, and technology resources, user groups, internal and external consultants and contractors, as well as vendors and external regulatory organizations as well as managing closely with the business PM.
The Project Manager has breadth and depth of understanding of multiple LOBs and is responsible for the creation of program/project deliverables on time and within budget.
The Project Manager directs and coordinates team members including sub-project managers, business and technology resources, user groups, internal and external consultants and contractors, vendors and external regulatory organizations. Project Manager has end to end accountability for the successful completion of the program/project.
Projects include launching new products and services, application development, systems integration, operational efficiency improvements, process reengineering, and infrastructure upgrades and deployments.
• Possesses a university degree and/or 6 to 8 years relevant work experience
• Possesses advanced knowledge and 3 to 6 years of experience in project management, including managing at least two projects of significant complexity and value (> $2MM) with moderate to high risk
• Industry-specific knowledge and experience is an asset
• Holding a valid PMP designation from the Project Management Institute/ Program (PMI/ PMP) is an asset
• Working experience implementing projects using both waterfall, iterative and Agile Methodology
• Strong relationship management and consulting skills which results in an ability to earn the trust of sponsors and key stakeholders, mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, execute with limited information and ambiguity
• Solid change leadership and management skills
• Solid risk management skills
• Ability to navigate a matrixed organization effectively
• Solid stakeholder management and influencing skills, effective at the executive level
• Sound business supported by a strong technical acumen
• Solid presentation, written and verbal communication skills which bring clarity and precision at various decision-making meetings. Ability to translate technology issues into business terminology and visa-versa.
• Solid problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
• Solid core project management skills including multiple aspects of the PMBOK (i.e. Project Management Institute's PM Body Of Knowledge)
• Solid knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools (e.g. Clarity, MS Project, SharePoint repositories, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) if applicable)
• Working knowledge within the Financial vertical, Banking experience specifically
• Strong knowledge of banking technology and processes
• Knowledge of information technology trends and impacts
Apply by creating/using account