Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
POSITION SUMMARY –
· 50% Business Strength
o This is rated at 50% because it is the starting point. Everything is based upon the business need and success or failure of the effort is closely tied to the understanding/comprehension of what that business need is and ability to document it.
· 30% Technical Strength
o This position reports to IT Delivery Department, which focuses on delivering technology solutions to our business areas. Technical experience and knowledge is required. Understanding of how the functional requirements map to the technical requirements and how that fits into the overall solution is expected.
· 20% Project Management Strength
o Organizational skills, communication, following up with appropriate teams, meeting timelines, presentation creation and execution, driving through to resolution, self-starter and ability to work independently and in a team environment. Experience working with Agile projects.
Reason for contingent headcount?
· Provide BSA support for enhancements of existing systems as well as and new systems to support global HR operations
What is the project(s) name?
· HR Engagement Platform (Salesforce)
· Workday Performance Management
What are the key objectives for this resource (project summary)?
· Lead requirement gathering, documenting business processes and requirements for HCM, Workday and Salesforce modules.
· Act as liaison between technical developers and functional departments.
· Drive and participate in the design and implementation of new enhancements, functionality, and process improvements.
· Work closely with engineering teams and SMEs to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into technical designs & implementation that meet business needs.
· Lead and participate in scrum kickoffs, daily standups and retrospectives
· Write test cases & lead testing of engineering delivery to ensure quality of applications
· Troubleshoot production issues related to the HCM, Workday and Salesforce modules.
· Provide business process and system training to end-users.
· Work with Release management and support teams to enable timely release and support of various applications
· Help with project management activities on various initiatives.
What specific CLIENT departments will they interact with?
· BTS (IT Dept)
· Enterprise Compliance/Privacy
· Information Security
How long is this project (please be specific)?
8 months +, possible extensions
What phase is the project currently in?
· HR Engagement Platform - Planning
· Workday Performance Management – Planning
· Excellent communication skills required and ability to translate business needs into formal business requirements and functional requirements
· Ability to effectively communicate and present to management across multiple departments
· Lead meetings and collaborate with key stakeholders and subject matter experts
· Strong understanding of SDLC
· Self-starter, ability to lead and drive through to resolution with minimal supervision
· Strong organizational skills and able to prioritize and adjust quickly to changing needs
· Deliver prompt comprehensive status reports
· Coordinate with other BTS (IT) teams to deliver required results
· Manage time across multiple efforts and meet deadlines
· Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM) & tools (JIRA, Agile Accelerator etc...)
· Hands-on Experience with Salesforce administration
· Experience with Workday
(General CLIENT BSA Skills)
Gathering Business Requirements
Collaborate with business partners to analyze and understand business problem/need
Leverage thorough understanding of the business process and related information systems to create current business process map ( "as – is” process map) and future business process map ( "to-be” process map)
Leverage thorough understanding of business process and system processes to make recommendations and propose technical/non-technical solutions to meet business requirements
Collaborate with business partners to define project vision and scope
Facilitate business requirements gathering sessions with the business owners and key technical resources
Elicit business and user requirements from business partners using a variety of Industry Standard/Best Practices techniques
Document, categorize and prioritize business, user and system requirements
Development and review of business requirements for all in scope work effort
Provide accurate estimates of effort
Validate requirements for quality attributes, such as clarity, conciseness, correctness, completeness, testability, and traceability
Use a variety of proto-typing techniques to validate and verify that the proposed solution will meet the business and user requirements
Collaborate with business partners to define acceptance criteria for proposed solution
Translate the business and user requirements into system requirements.
Creating and Executing Test Scenarios
Liaison with the QA, downstream teams, Vendors, and business users to create and finalize test plan/scenarios
Facilitate meetings to ensure scenarios are complete
Execute testing cycles, document results, and create testing sign-off documentation
Production and Operational Support
Review designs, test scenarios and results conducted and documented by outsourced service provider to ensure CLIENT business practices are represented
Ensure that proactive, adaptive, corrective and preventive changes conducted by outsourced service provider are functionally sound and consistent with business needs
Ensure cross-team impacts and dependencies of production activities have been addressed by outsourced service provider
Assist team lead/functional manager in outsourced service provider oversight, SLA tracking, and Scorecard reporting
Provide subject matter expertise to support provider as needed. Ensure that business practices are represented in support scripts and incident management activates.
Proactively identify and suggest improvement areas for Operational Support.
Support internal/external audit requests
Deliver End User Demos and Facilitate Training
Provide system demos to end users
Provide training and guidance to new department team members to facilitate knowledge sharing and cross training
Help Coordinate and facilitate End user Training sessions
4 - 6 years minimum relevant BSA work experience
Hands-on Experience with Salesforce administration
Strong understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
Knowledge and understanding of Industry Standard/Best Practices Requirements Gathering Methodologies
Experience with Agile methodology (SCRUM)
Strong understanding of testing methodology
Strong skills in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, etc)
Strong written and verbal communications
· Problem Solving & Ability to multi-task efficiently
· Working independently as well as in project teams
Ability to initiate, cultivate, and maintain key business relationships.
Ability to negotiate with stakeholders to lock-in requirements and make timely decisions
· Project Management experience is a plus
· Experience with HCM tools and processes
· Experience with Workday
Working knowledge of requirements management tools
Apply by creating/using account