Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Business Systems Analyst IV
12 Months Contract +
No H1B or C2C candidates (Client Restriction)
As a member of the Corporate Applications Oracle team, your core responsibilities will involve implementation and support of our Oracle Applications environment. We are currently on Release 12.
Role will require in-depth knowledge release 12 with upgrade experience from 11i to 12.
· Work with Finance business process owners and relevant Finance stakeholders to translate business requirements to technology solutions related to Billing, Revenue and Payment Applications
· Responsible for supporting and optimizing 'Core Finance' platform including and not restricted to Billing/Revenue/Accounting applications.
· Partners with relevant Finance Process Owners to prioritize and implement enhancements.
· Ensures defining and meeting Service Level Agreements with relevant stakeholders.
· Partners with operations, security and infrastructure teams to ensure adherence to our standards
· Responsible for implementing new technologies and systems
· Collect requirements for building and supporting business applications
· Analyze and design short and long term solutions for the Core finance Systems including AP/GL/PO /FA modules
· Plan and Perform various test cycles like integration testing, and system testing
· Plan, organize and conduct workshops to facilitate discussions and decisions for building business applications.
· Provide Production support for month end close activities
· Work with other business systems analysts and the development team in converting the business solution into technical designs
· Create and manage documentation as appropriate related to creation of desktop manuals, test scenarios, test conditions, and test scripts
Minimum Job Qualifications:
· 8+ years of IT industry work experience including finance systems analysis, solution design, and deployment using Oracle applications and/or other Major ERP systems
· 6+ years of experience working with Oracle Financials Release 12:, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Fixed Assets and Procurement modules: Purchasing, I Procurement, Inventory
· Strong Project Implementation/Maintenance experience in Order to Cash Flow/Procurement Modules in 11i/R12. Hands on experience is a must
· Good Project management skills, planning and organization skills
· Fair Technical knowledge around SQL, PL/SQL, TOAD, XML for basic troubleshooting
· Candidate must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
· The candidate should have good analytical, problem solving skills and a desire to develop new skills
· Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language to end users and Senior management
-Ability to exercise independent and autonomous judgment when dealing with competing priorities and initiatives, while keeping management well informed of issues, progress, status and resolution
-Responsive to customer needs and highly motivated to improve the processes of the organization. A team player outlook with the ability to work well with peers. Strong prioritization, communication and multitasking skills a must as the environment is fast paced and dynamic
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with credibility at all levels of the organization
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field or Accounting Degree
Apply by creating/using account