Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Senior Scrum Master – Applications
Location: San Francisco, CA
Accountable for the technical quality of the solution. Oversees development and support efforts. Manages technical staff. Responsible for collaborating on the prioritization of technical requirements. Collaborates with peer teams and vendors on the solution and delivery. Has overall accountability for project delivery. May be responsible for leading the operational readiness testing and design. May be responsible for leading the cutover planning and execution.
Bachelor's degree. Agile experience. Experience developing large scale applications. Experience with version control and defect management systems. Understanding of apparel retailing business processes. Familiar with object oriented analysis and design
Scrum Master – CLIENT Product Engineering at CLIENT., we are using technology as a competitive advantage to become the world's #1 specialty apparel retailer. As part of CLIENT, you will deliver globally scalable, cloud-based solutions, using rapid development, continuous integration and open source technology. In the CLIENT's Product Engineering group, you will work in teams to directly contribute to new and existing business capabilities such as building the next generation point of service (POS) system for mobile devices. We are hiring technology enthusiasts who share our passion for efficient delivery of high quality software and want to solve real business problems.
• Collaboratively apply agile software development principles, practices and appropriate metrics so teams can consistently deliver value and high quality working software
• Understands the work, facilitate team alignment on vision and scope of the work and use agile principles to deliver the work iteratively and incrementally
• Collaborate with others to create an environment where the team has the context and freedom to make the best decisions to maximize value for the organization
• Use retrospectives as a tool to identify opportunities for continuous improvement and be able to measure their impacts
• Leverages technical acumen to help optimize team performance across all roles
• Must possess a deep understanding and experience in Scrum
• Must have thorough understanding of agile software development principles and practices; i.e. Extreme Programming
• Must be self-motivated, organized, self-confident and self-directing with a proven ability to identify priorities and mobilize initiatives in an orderly fashion to achieve desired results
• Must have experience working in project teams with at least 7 team members
• Must be effective and efficient in facilitating solutions to complex, time-critical challenges
• Must possess excellent situational awareness and an ability to remain calm under pressure and be cognizant of how you are perceived
• Must have experience in proactive improvement of software development processes and practices to optimize value delivery
• Must have 6+ years IT experience
• Must have 3+ years as a hands-on Scrum Master, or equivalent experience
• Preferred to have experience with distributed development teams which span multiple geographies, time zones and cultures
• Preferred to have experience with various agile principles and methods: Lean Software, Kanban Method, etc.
• Preferred to have experience in a Web, Java, XML, RDBMS, Cloud development environment
• Preferred to have experience with Atlassian Jira and Confluence Please note- Manager is not looking for someone who just conducts ceremonies (like stand up, sprint reviews, etc.). But who truly seek to understand team dynamics, how to develop more productive teams and who are interested in the work that is being done and how they can help optimize that work. Very strong facilitation skills are a MUST and experience facilitating pair programming, TDD, BDD, retrospectives are a big plus.
Apply by creating/using account