Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is looking for a Azure Could Architect that is passionate about designing and building some of the most secure and complex distributed systems in the world.
You're a great fit if...
• You have experience architecting, building, and maintaining highly available, performant, and secure environments in Azure cloud environments
• You have experience migrating and provisioning to a Virtual environment.
• You're passionate about making recommendations with Azure toolsets and keeping up with the latest tools and solutions
you MUST have:
• 3+ years of working experience with Azure.
• Experience with cloud security concepts and best practices
• Experience configuring virtualization (VMware, Xen, Hypervisor) on a new hosting environment.
• Familiarity with cloud monitoring and operational performance tools
• Bachelor's Degree and an active Secret security clearance
Nice to have:
• You enjoy using Azure best practices and DevOps concepts
• You have familiarity optimizing configuration management and server deployment using automation and DevOps, with a strong preference towards PowerShell, Chef, Terraform and Packer, Jenkins, and Nexus/Artifactory
• You have experience with MS Load Balancer/F5 Load Balancer/Nginx/HAProxy/Windows Failover Clustering
• You have experience with Splunk, New Relic, Nagios, PRTG, Tanium, etc.
• Azure Architect Certification.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Deep understanding of more than one public cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google) and experienced in delivering a multiple data center strategy that incorporates both cloud and on premise compute. Experience in migrating on premise systems to public cloud a plus.
• Experience with infrastructure as code and understanding of automation through triggered events either through code commits or other infrastructure conditions including developing secure practices in automation.
• Hands on experience with tools and technologies like Terraform, Packer, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Kubernetes, OpenShift a must.
• Deep understanding of cloud connectivity including transport security, storage security, key management and networking concerns. Experience with a KMS and NGINX/OpenResty a plus.
• Broad knowledge of basic compute capabilities including storage, networking and compute in on premise, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS deployment models.
• Experienced in architecting, designing and building scalable and performant cloud infrastructure for solutions with high availability, extreme reliability, service availability, and patching without service downtime.
• Prior experience of selecting and transition to production of vendor products including all phases including research, due diligence, qualification, selection, implementation and transition to support.
• Experienced in partnering with a diverse team of infrastructure engineers, creating a collaborative and transparent team environment, with a customer first mind set.
• Strong presentation and communication skills with a proven ability to engage and influence both technical and non-technical stakeholders, at all level of the organization including senior Management.
• Experience with full-lifecycle system deployment, participating in all facets of development (requirements gathering, design, implementation, unit testing, system testing, release and on-going service management)
• Demonstrated experience leading cross-functional teams through influence, collaboration, and partnership to deliver solutions that are optimized for the enterprise as opposed to optimizing for individual teams.
• Lead development of designs & patterns
• Provide architectural alignment on crucial efforts (design, code, test, deploy)
• Identify technology/opportunities that advance our Digital Organization
• Direct alignment of tech decisions across the Enterprise with roadmaps and architectural development models
• Leads technical initiatives and organizational change across the enterprise
• Provides day-today mentoring and coaching to less experienced professionals
Functional Skill Set
• Broad and deep technical experience, respected by peers
• Continually learning & applying new technologies
• Can solve technical as well as people/process challenges
• Communicate with senior business as well as senior technical leaders
• Deals with ambiguity and drives to needed outcomes
• Can tie IT capabilities with business needs and goals
• Change Leader – influences above their level
• Moves easily between technical and business audiences
• Strong technical and business problem solving skills
• Strong sense of ownership and dedication to results
• Must be passionate about creating solutions, and solving complex problems – in the right way, at the right time, and for the right reasons
• Experienced with and embraces Lean-Agile principles/DevOps environment
• Must be teachable, give and receive feedback, and demonstrate success in their discipline on a consistent and transparent basis
• Must be technology-agnostic; should not have a personal agenda or bias around technical decisions.
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture best practices and frameworks to include analyzing, designing, developing, deploying and supporting software solutions, and/or infrastructure implementations/upgrades.
• Specific technical requirements / platforms will vary
• Experience in working with diverse teams and bringing people together to deliver on outcomes despite challenges, ambiguity and adversity
• 6-8 years of Enterprise Architecture experience
Apply by creating/using account