Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Security Software Engineer
Job Duration: 6 months, possible extension
Job Location: Foster City, CA
As a Senior Software Security Engineer, you will be part of our Information security team to help design, enhance and build our Application Security Tools and Services in an agile development environment. You will work with colleagues, who will support and challenge you daily. You will play part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of real-time transactional services, REST services API, Container based services to highly functional, secure, scalable and resilient real time and batching systems. You will work on unit testing, code reviews and regular check-ins to continuous integration that will become part of your DNA.
If this sounds exciting, we want to chat and tell you more about our work culture and environment and see if this will be a good fit for both of us.
Some of Your Key Responsibilities
Our engineers do more than just write code:
- You'll help our customers achieve their real goals by understanding their requirements and how they respond to their application security needs
- You'll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of application security and apply those techniques to improve Product Security Design and Implementation
- You have the work and academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency and ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages and operating systems
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and above all, you are team players!
Some of Your Key Qualifications
- You have a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field and 5-8 years of Software Development Experience or a Masters with 3-4 years of Software Development Experience
- You have expertise of .NET and C# technologies, C++, REST and container based technologies with at least 4+ years of hands on software development.
- You have strong hand on working experience in fixing Web Application Security vulnerabilities –
- You have thorough understanding of OWASP Top 10, SANS 25 Application Security Vulnerabilities
- You have hands on experience in using SAST and DAST / IAST Technology for at least 2-3 years.
- You understand micro-services based web application architecture
- You have experience architecting solutions with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in mind
- We count on your curiosity and creativity, to want to understand customer requirements and our processes and want to come up with creative solutions
- You're great at systematic and accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have the passion to understanding people and to always striving to improve our products and services!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guid
Apply by creating/using account