Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Description: JOB SUMMARY:
Responsible for establishing and implementing quality assurance and compliance processes for IT. Develops and implements quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area. Develops, publishes and implements software quality assurance plans. Establishes internal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures. Audits IT teams to ensure compliance.
GENERAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Establishes and implements quality assurance and compliance processes for IT.
• Works closely with IT leaders to develop/implement and overall quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area.
• Consults with development, testing, and production teams to develop, publish, and implement software quality assurance plans.
• Reviews progress toward the software quality assurance plans regularly with IT leadership, technical teams, and internal customers to make modifications as necessary.
• Establishes internal IT service quality control standards, policies, and procedures.
• Monitors, evaluates, manages, and executes audit processes to ensure compliance.
• Coordinates and facilitates quality assurance activities across projects with project managers.
• Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on quality assurance methodologies and processes, educates them on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and quality deliverables.
• Makes recommendations and directs improvements to the software development lifecycle process.
• Documents non-compliance to policies, processes, and standards and assists in their resolution.
• Analyzes and identifies trends in IT performance metrics.
• Designs, monitors, and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives.
• Conducts audits and analyzes findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations.
• Provides training on established processes and policies.
• Performs other related duties as required.
A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related discipline is required; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Broad knowledge of FIS’ products and services, business practices and processes
• In-depth knowledge of financial services industry practices, regulations and processes
• In-depth knowledge of one or more end-to-end systems lifecycle development methodologies
• Advanced proficiency in at least one appropriate quality management and improvement methodology (e.g., Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, Software Engineering Institute – Capability Maturity Model (SEI-CMM))
• Proficiency in quality management methods, tools and technologies
• Proficiency in project management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors)
• Excellent training/presentation skills to educate the organization on new or updated processes
• Willingness to shares relevant technical, process, and/or industry knowledge and expertise to other resources
• Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, interpersonal, team-building, negotiation, conflict management and time management skills
• Ability to persuade and influence others on the best approach to take
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and sharing ideas
Apply by creating/using account