Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This is a Security Solutions Architect role. They need to be familiar with multiple solutions to security issues when working with internal clients.
Utilizes in-depth technical / project knowledge and business requirements to design/direct secure solutions to meet customer / client needs
The BTS Information Security Technical Lead and architect is a key member of the Information Security and Compliance group, supporting CLIENT. This role will communicate and lead business functions through successful Identity Manager and Identity Access Deployments, including planning, design, construction, deployment and stabilization. Tasks include: Integrating role-based Access Control, Single Sign-On, End-User provisioning, and synchronization services with the existing applications and systems. In addition, knowledge and hands-on expertise in supporting technologies like LDAP, Databases, Open Systems, networks, virtualized infrastructure, etc. and design, engineering, development and implementation knowledge of Single Sign On solutions.
To make your mark as the BTS Technical Lead you will:
·Provide architecture, design and implementation expertise of Identity Management products on an enterprise and high-transaction-volume B2C scale.
·Create solution briefs, present demos and concepts and lead architecture discussions in the areas of Identity Management practices.
·Manage on-call support team(s) for security applications.
·Provide technical, management, and leadership to development and production support teams(s).
·Identify and provide solutions to complex business and technical problems throughout all stages of security system development processes.
·Ensure information security requirements, procedures, processes, techniques, and technologies are addressed and applied throughout the System Development Life Cycle, IT architecture development process, and IT operations processes and procedures.
·Configure security systems in accordance with policy
·Create and document a conceptual and detailed design and write code based on a conceptual description
·Create and implement technical designs
·Troubleshoot technical problems
·Manage source code and documentation version control
·Maintain and deliver detailed documentation of technical requirements, technical architecture designs, network topology, applications and application security designs
·Provide overall direction to support team(s) so they understand the priority of their duties (day to day and special projects).
·Communicate CLIENT and Dept. updates and requirements to support team members. Ensure that they understand the message, how it pertains to them and what is expected of them.
CLIENT is looking for individuals with strong business sense and practical expertise. Successful candidates must have:
7 – 10 year's experience demonstrating a working knowledge and experience with IT development and application support
· 7+ years of support/management of identity management solutions for high transaction oriented consumer facing web site.
· Experience with public as well as private Cloud-based deployment model.
Project Management – 5 years of solid project management experience on medium to large projects
· Experience in converting business requirement into technical specifications and design.
· Should have good hands on experience with at least a few major Access Mgt. tools namely CA Siteminder, RSA, Centrify, Sailpoint, VIP, Ping
· Experience in PKI, SSL/TLS architectures including any X.500 Directory as well as LDAP and DISP Protocols.
· Experience using multifactor authentication protocols, namely OTP, Biometric on mobile-native as well as enterprise applications on-prem and on Cloud.
· Ability to validate high level and detailed estimates based on provided requirements (level of effort as well as schedule)
· Experience with virtual directory design, performance analysis, monitoring and tuning as well as application's performance characteristics and methods for optimization.
· Ability to perform development tasks, evoke build processes and perform code reviews.
· Detailed infrastructure architecture knowledge about Platform/network/storage requirements
as well as Disaster Recovery and Redundancy options
· Demonstrated organizational skills – has participated in resource planning and understands the theory and practice of resource utilization and is able to assess capacity and make appropriate staffing decisions
· Demonstrated leadership experience, ability to set direction and drive team to meet objectives
Possesses excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of associates.
Competency in developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
Demonstrated continued knowledge acquisition of emerging technologies
Ability to educate all levels of associates.
Ability to effectively interface with all departments within Client, CLIENT and the Dept.
Ability to work independently, with strong organizational and flexibility skills in a team-oriented environment.
Relationship building and ability to drive decision making through a consensus building approach.
Demonstrated performance in bringing the right team together to address concerns and solve problems.
Proficiency in JSP, Servlet, Portlet, J2EE framework.
Hands on expertise in the following application:
Oracle Identity Manager 11g – must have
RSA Access manager 6.2 or Oracle Access Manager – nice to have
Hands on experience in Unix, Linux, VMware, C++, CA SiteMinder
Hands on expertise in MS Active Directory and CA Directory .
Experience in Identity Management and User Access Solution
Understands the basic fundamentals of a mainframe application, distributive and web environments, project life cycle, and the basics of technical operations (networks, data center, database, integration, and migration activities)
Experience in various phases of SDLC lifecycle
Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent education required.
Apply by creating/using account