Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: Eagan, MN
Duration: Direct Hire
The Sr. Web Developer role will be responsible for building and maintaining the front-end user interface and ecommerce capabilities of the client's website using modern web development technologies. This is accomplished by performing a wide variety of production related tasks including building, modifying, maintaining, and optimizing web templates in collaboration with the internal web design team and technology teams.
This role also serves as the subject matter expert and as a liaison between the creative web design teams and the back-end technical web development teams. The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end and prioritize workload effectively.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
• Assists in design and development of their website's capabilities related to primary web experience, embedded technologies and tools, and future ecommerce and marketing platform integrations. Primary technologies include, but are not limited to Hybris and the Adobe Marketing Cloud (Experience Manager, Analytics, Target, and Search & Promote)
• Play a lead role in managing and executing the migration process for the legalsolutions.com transition to a new CMS
• Assists in design and development of mobile applications, and digital marketing initiatives
• Contributes to the development activities such as project estimates, scheduling, and deliverables
• Helps coordinate and monitor all aspects of the development life cycle across multiple technology platforms and disciplines
• Conducts user acceptance testing, as appropriate
• Monitors performance and traffic of applications and web sites after implementation
• Provide technical guidance to the developer team to ensure that site issues are resolved quickly, and that new site capabilities are developed in accordance to the defined requirements
• Partner with content, design, UX and IT teams to produce a best-in-class B2B marketing website through user experience, visual, content and technical specifications
• Consults with IT to evaluate both the integration between hardware and software and the operational and performance requirements of overall systems
• Monitors website performance (product feeds, site speed, crawlability, etc.) and identifies opportunities for improvements. Partners with IT team to prioritize and define requirements to improve website performance
• Prioritizes and implements change requests, as appropriate. Keeps team informed of the status of their requests or other changes.
• Keeps informed about and observes Internet security technologies
Required Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 5+ years experience in content management systems such as Adobe Experience Manager; ecommerce systems such as Hybris, and seamless cross-platform web and mobile UX
• Knowledge of digital landscape, data and integration platforms, object oriented programming and web application development
• Fluency in best practices for enterprise based UX design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Experience with agile/scrum
• Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines. This is a fast-paced position technical in nature but also service-oriented.
• Experience with writing high quality scalable code, reviewing code, and abiding by documented coding standards
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
• B2B Marketing experience strongly preferred
• BA/BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
Intuitive Technology Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply by creating/using account