Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
APN Consulting is currently looking for a dynamic Vendor Management System (VMS) Implementation champion to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity where you will lead multiple teams on sometimes concurrent projects on multiple implementations.
You will be responsible and accountable for the end-to-end management of VMS implementations for Global Workforce Solution Programs. You will act as a Project Manager to drive major change and transformational projects and build best practice frameworks to drive consistency within change management.
Job duties include -
• Manage end to end projects in collaboration with the business & MSP to successful deployment
• Manage supplier relationships with MSP partners as well as staffing suppliers on behalf of MSP and supplier performance and compliance
• Identify resource needs, manage resource time allocation within the project and hold team accountable to deadlines
• Accountable for all project deliverables
• Facilitate/lead requirements gathering sessions to determine business and technical requirements
• Map requirements to the VMS system and/or services solution and identify, and then manage any gaps
• Facilitate business process design sessions including making recommendations based on best practices for implementation, use of the VMS software, and ongoing MSP program management
• Define and execute change management activities including creating and issuing project communications
• Create and manage the project plan, focusing on maintaining project timelines, managing budgets, mitigating tasks, and managing organizational change concerns
• Manage the VMS project team, including shared resources
• Deliver accurate and comprehensive status reports to the project team, customer executives
• End-to-end project management of implementation within the WSP
• Construct/ drive/ own project plans
• Work closely with the operations teams globally to identify transition risks for new opportunities as well as critical customer dependencies
• Senior subject matter expert (SME) to advise on the practical implications of new service solutions being introduced/proposed
• Process and operational optimization strategies
• Intermediate Excel and/or MS Project skills
• Contract knowledge to communicate terms and conditions, servicing issues and pricing structures related to specific suppliers to appropriate internal stakeholders
• Manage & lead multiple change projects at once. Truly taking the lead!
• Ability to quickly establish customer confidence in complex and dynamic situations
• An outstanding communicator and team player who demonstrates attention to detail, and who also understands how to ensure finance initiatives that support the long term strategy of the business
• High-energy, can-do attitude; comfortable working in a high-performance, entrepreneurial, open-door environment
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Design and implement operating models including governance, service management, key performance indicators and service level agreements with MSP. Develop detailed work plans, direct project teams, deliver status updates, meet aggressive deadlines, manage to budget, and meet or exceed quality standards
• Work with virtual teams, vendors and business partners, in different countries, managing cross-cultural issues while maintaining positive relationships; establish a culture of team collaboration, accountability and operational excellence
• Establish and influence operational policies and procedures; managing and improving the operational processes, policies, and systems in support of Client's mission
• On a proactive basis, identify potential issues and drives resolution to avoid negative impacts to the business and to facilitate continuous improvement in the operation
• Guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
• Responsible for ensuring proper security and clearance reviews are conducted and approvals are granted changes to the program related to new systems, new data access, new projects, and new resources
Must have -
• Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
• Six or more years of relevant work experience.
• Experience in Project Management, Sourcing/Procurement and/or supplier relationship management.
• Experience in the HR, staffing and/or contingent workforce industries, specifically with Managed Service Provider (MSP) managed contingent workforce programs.
• Knowledge of the BPO operations and BPO management.
• Outstanding communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
Big Pluses -
• Master's degree.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
• Six Sigma experience.
• International work experience and cross cultural skills.
• Experience working with virtual teams.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by creating/using account