Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Direct client Requirement
Job title: Leave Administrator II
US Arlington - 800 North Glebe Road VA
Duration: 15 Months
Contractor will be sitting on-site at the Arlington Clients office. Standard hours would be 8:30-5:30, no overtime. As of now, this is a contract position only, but could possibly lead into perm [at this point it is far from guaranteed.] All submittals are required to have the questions/results from Microsoft Excel V-Lookup and Pivot Table test posted with the resume. It is manager requested and candidates will not be considered unless this is competed and included on the resume [on the actual resume, not a separate attachment]. Strong Microsoft Word experience is a must. But must also possess very strong Excel/Power Point skills.
Must have current, relevant experience with maternity leave, medical leave, and FMLA. Do not submit candidates unless they have this experience. Must be proficient in Microsoft. Have great attention to detail, speed/accuracy. They have had issues with past candidates in regards to attendance so showing up every day and on time is a necessity.
SEE JOB DESCRIPTION BELOW:
Client is a leading global professional services company that helps organizations improve performance through effective people, financial and risk management. With 14,000 associates around the world, we offer solutions in the areas of employee benefit programs, talent and reward programs, and risk and capital management.
The Human Resources function supports all dimensions of the work experience at Client. We attract, enable and align the best talent in our industry to deliver outstanding results for the company.
We strive to make a difference for our business and all Clients associates by:
• Offering effective programs,
• Providing strategic advice to region and segment leaders in support of their business goals
• Delivering quality HR services to the organization
The Leave Administrator, will support the administration of Client's Wyatt's health and welfare leave program. The primary focus of this position will be the administration of disability programs and, paid time off (PTO).
• Administer the day-to-day operations of the Short Term Disability (STD) plan. This includes managing associate cases, coordinating the case with various parties such as payroll and the outside disability vendors, and assisting participants through plan requirements. Assist with ongoing projects as needed.
• Administer the day-to-day operations of the Paid Time Off (PTO) plan. This includes monitoring the basic PTO accruals, making accrual adjustments as appropriate, providing accrual values to financial reporting stakeholders and ensuring consistent administration of the plan.
• Develop and document procedures to streamline and automate processes
BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
• 2-4 years of related employee benefits administration experience and familiarity with regulations such as FMLA, state disability plans, and COBRA.
• Strong computer skills, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Office and Oracle HRMS and People Soft HR (these HR systems a plus but not required).
• Ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
• Excellent organizational skills; must be able to prioritize, multitask and manage project deadlines.
• Strong communication skills; articulate and able to communicate with associates from different functional areas and at all levels.
• Must be able to project a positive and professional image.
• Must be able to research complex issues; must be analytical and able develop and document recommended actions.
Apply by creating/using account