Project E-Rate (see HTTP://www.usac.org/sl/ for additional information)
This position is responsible for the preparation, processing and tracking of E-Rate applications for the District. These are intended to seek funding to meet the technological needs of the School District and to help deliver Telecommunications and the internet to the classroom.
Prepare reports to support audit requests
· Prepare, develop and maintain internal tracking spreadsheets online.
· Prepare E-Rate applications based on program guidelines
· Develop an understanding of technical equipment used in vendor quotes
• QUALIFICATIONS LISTED BELOW WILL BE THOROUGHLY REVIEWED BEFORE MOVING FROM THE RESUME TO THE INTERVIEW PROCESS.
• · E-Rate experience (preferred)
• • High school graduate or equivalent (required)
• • Highly self-motivated and directed (required)
• · Experience in accounting skills (required)
• · Meticulous with numbers (required)
• · Proficiency with Microsoft EXCEL (required)
• · Microsoft WORD and SAP (preferred)
• · Attention to detail (required)
• · Excellent verbal and written communication skills (required).