Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Aequor Healthcare Services, LLL – Piscataway, NJ
Do you have a desire to work in one of the most explosive industries in the country? If so, we would love to talk to you about joining our Team. We at Aequor have proven experience in placing top talent.
Aequor Healthcare Services is certified by the Joint Commission, healthcare personnel provider with 15+ years of experience and part of the Aequor Group of Companies. We specialize in healthcare and clinical staffing, providing physicians, therapists, nurses, technologists and allied healthcare professionals to Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics, Schools, Laboratories, Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences organizations nationwide.
How do you view your future as a Recruiter at Aequor:
As a Recruiter with Aequor you will be responsible for sourcing and screening qualified candidates and matching them to an open opportunity where they can succeed. We're a fast-paced organization and we are growing, so you'll have a great opportunity to expand your skills and experience while adapting to ever changing priorities. We work hard to cultivate a collaborative environment that fosters growth and encourages innovation.
Recruiters are responsible for building a network of qualified candidates, evaluating skills in relation to the position requirements, negotiating compensation, overseeing the completion of onboarding requirements, and managing active caregivers.
Recruiters are expected to be knowledgeable of industry trends globally and within their market segment to identify top accounts, forecast opportunities, and consult with candidates. They are also expected to share best practices and maintain and develop relationships within the industry to foster stronger business relations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Develops and executes recruitment strategies to attract, screen, and hire quality healthcare professionals who meet the office's immediate and projected needs
* Utilizes various recruitment tools and methods to source and attract a pool of qualified and diverse candidates
* Matches and evaluates candidate skills to client and patient needs through screening and interviewing
* Completes necessary reference checks on candidate's background and work experience
* Ensures candidates meet required hiring standards for Aequor Healthcare and applicable contracts
* Negotiates salary, terms and conditions of employment with candidates
* Schedules caregivers and field staff for initial placement and ongoing assignments
* Manages caregivers and field staff while on assignment (non-clinical functions); assesses and investigates caregiver and field staff concerns and issues, and provides performance coaching, counseling and disciplinary action when appropriate
* Maintains regular contact to and develops relationships with active clients, patients, and referral sources to identify current staffing needs and requirements, projected openings, and potential new business opportunities
* Ensures client, patient and referral source expectations are understood and met while addressing and resolving concerns relating to customer service, caregiver or field staff performance
* Documents candidate, caregiver, field staff, and client correspondence and activities within system of record
* Takes on-call as scheduled
* Incorporates caregiver and field staff retention strategy into daily routine
* Builds and cultivates relationships with industry contacts to gain industry knowledge, referrals, and business development leads
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Undergraduate degree preferred in Business, Marketing, Management, Communications, Public Relations, Healthcare Administration, or licensed RN
* Must meet all federal, state, and local requirements
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Results driven, sense of urgency, and high standard of professionalism
* The minimum requirements described in this document are universal for the listed positions unless otherwise required by law
What Aequor Healthcare Staffing can offer you?
* Competitive salary
* Bonus incentives
* Health, Dental and Vision plan
* Prescription drug plan
* Life and Disability insurance
* 401K Plan
* Progressive training and development
* Opportunities for advancement throughout our company
Join our growing team today and Client why Aequor Healthcare is one of the best to work for in the staffing industry!
Apply by creating/using an account