Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Purpose:As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) design, engineer and implement Web Access, Federation Services, Directory Services & Identity Management solution. Also, provide support which could include instructions, documentation, service & troubleshooting in the environments that are supported to maintain key aspects of Service Delivery.
Measurements of Success:
• Complete all assigned projects within stated budget and timeframe.
• Achieve defined cost savings for internal customers.
• Maintain required SLA's defined availability.
• Complete all defined yearly MBO's
• Achieve customer satisfaction
Areas of Responsibility:
• Service & Support of Web Access infrastructure that includes IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM, SAM, Security Access Manager) & WebSEAL.
• Service & Support of Directory Services infrastructure that includes IBM Tivoli Directory Server (TDS).
• Service & Support of Federation Services infrastructure that includes PingFederate.
• Provide enterprise level engineering solutions and be part of key projects.
• Certify upgrades and patches of the existing infrastructure.
• Provide consultations to support all associated groups on Identity Management solution & infrastructure.
• Train team-members on new technology.
• Develop product quality assurance measurement and auditing.
Work Environment: Regular business hours spent at the Gaithersburg or Frederick offices. Off hour/weekend work to meet workload requirements and as required by operational incidents.
• Minimum of 7+ years of experience in any one of the following Tivoli Access Manager (TAM), Tivoli Directory Server (TDS), Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) & PingFederate.
• Product Certification on Tivoli Access Manager (TAM), Tivoli Directory Server (TDS), Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) or related products will be considered an advantage.
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience on any related fields including Identity Management, Information Security, Infrastructure Security, Access Services etc.
• BS/BA or equivalent work experience
Technical Qualifications & Education Required:
• Ability to work as a team member & as an independent contributor based on requirement from a fast paced environment.
• Knowledge of Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) or similar technologies.
• Knowledge of PingFederate or similar technologies.
• Knowledge of Tivoli Directory Server (TDS) or similar technologies.
• Knowledge of Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) or similar technologies.
• Troubleshooting and debugging skills.
• Linux & UNIX skills are required.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows server operating systems (2008 and 2012) is a preference, but not a requirement.
• Must possess intermediate desktop productivity and MS Office skills
• Project management knowledge and skills are preferred.
• Service Delivery knowledge & skill is a preference.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a requirement.
• Problem Definition, Resolution – Ability to assess criticality of the problem and seek solution in the appropriate timeframe; gain acceptance of proposed solution from impacted stakeholders; seek to establish win-win solutions that benefit all involved parties; involve the appropriate people to resolve complex cross-organizational problems.
• Interpersonal Relations – Ability to work with people of varying styles, personalities and backgrounds; gain commitment of colleagues and customers; be recognized as a leader in building teamwork and open, honest communications.
• Results/Goal Orientation – Ability to use efficient processes and procedures to get the work done; set aggressive measurable goals and objectives and be measured against them; set challenging but achievable goals for the department.
• Performance Management – Ability to define and communicate performance expectations when working with others regarding work tasks, timing and fit with overall business goals; provide relevant feedback and coaching on a timely basis to facilitate completion of work.
• Quality Measurements – Ability to define quality performance measures and evaluate services against standards; work directly with senior management to define appropriate measures for performance analysis; manage quality on a daily basis.
• Resource Planning – High level of ability to work with internal customers, IR groups and outsourced vendor staff to understand resource requirements on a regular basis; proactively incorporates these requirements into personal work plans; makes long term plans for personal work that effectively utilize resources.
Apply by creating/using account