Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sr Java Developer
Must have Swing experience
1. Designs, develops and implements cost-effective information technology solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications that are the most complex in nature. Serves as an expert in applications development and undertakes the most complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge.
2. Analyzes and validates the most complex system requirements and existing business processes and information systems to ensure desirability, practicality, and resource availability and capability.
3. Leads in the design, development and implementation of new programs and/or modification of existing applications.
4. Responsible for the most complex designs, prototypes and other methodologies for new and/or existing systems including the design, development and implementation of test plans and strategies as well as program specifications with various interfaces.
5. Designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents and implements the most complex software applications according to standards.
6. Provides top-level expertise in the definition and development of specifications and programming for the most complex technical modules, b applications, prototypes and computer programs.
7. Leads all aspects of applications programming and development for multiple, large-scale projects.
8. Evaluates and provides technical solutions and strategies to the most complex application development problems. Sought as a resource for resolution of the most advanced application development problems and issues.
9. Determines user requirements, leads application design, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress. Evaluates project status and resource utilization and implements changes to improve the team¿s effectiveness.
10. Acts as a technical programming consultant for large-scale projects that include multiple product lines and various interfaces. Serves as a top-level technical programming consultant for the most complex applications development projects involving multiple disciplines and impacting multiple business units.
11. Acts as a source of direction, training, and guidance for less experienced staff.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
Key Requirements Include:
¿ Undergraduate studies in computer science; management information systems, mathematics or related field is strongly preferred
¿ Eight years of experience in programming, systems analysis, and enterprise systems development. Project management experience is a plus.
¿ Must have proven knowledge of computer programming in Java, Java Script, PL/SQL,
¿ Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare and communicate programming plans and procedures as well as to interact with all levels within the company
¿ Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment with very tight deadlines
¿ Solid Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites to including but not limited to Excel and Word
¿ Strong analytical and communication skills
¿ Strong organizational skills for managing and coordinating a variety of tasks simultaneously
¿ Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
¿ Ability and availability to travel as needed
¿ Thorough understanding in systems and data processing policies, practices and procedures
¿ Must have knowledge of the systems development life cycle
¿ Demonstrated knowledge of project management concepts and techniques required
¿ Must possess strong problem-solving skills to determine the programming effects on existing systems
¿ Must have strong decision-making skills for problem identification and solution recommendation
¿ Must be able to develop, implement and present applications development strategies
¿ Knowledge of or experience with any of the following is a plus: Subversion (SVN), JIRA,
Apply by creating/using an account