Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Marketing Communications Manager
**Temp to perm based on performance**
• Lead the development and implementation of non-digital and digital communications plans and programs for the Franchise and related brands and services to help accomplish business and marketing objectives.
• Ensure all tactics align with marketing strategic imperatives and all messaging is appropriate and consistent across mediums and portfolios.
• Integrate Franchise sponsorships and industry alliances with communications efforts and brand objectives.
• Manage the day-to-day relationship with communications agency and other internal and external partners/suppliers.
• Develop appropriate metrics related to marketing communications programs to measure effectiveness.
• Manage, forecast and report on assigned advertising and promotion budget and actively optimize resources to help maximize investment.
• Manage the vetting/approval process for communications materials and other efforts, from creative briefs and pre-work through to formal/final approvals of items.
• Drive public and media relations efforts for Zoetis within the Franchise customer base and for the brands within the franchise.
• Establish objectives, strategies and implementation for Franchise events and activities, including trade shows, customer meetings and internal meetings
• Lead the creation of weekly internal informational business unit content to the Field Force (e.g.CERU).
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS or BA required (communications or business). MBA or relevant advanced degree preferred.
• 3-5+ years of related marketing communications or agency experience required.
• Animal health and/or pharmaceutical experience preferred.
• Candidate must have experience developing marketing communication strategies and implementing tactical plans and campaigns.
Computer experience: Microsoft Windows, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet-based programs and tools, WebEx (or similar virtual meeting tool).
TECHNICAL SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
• Demonstrates ability to provide strategic, creative, innovative and efficient solutions to meet marketing strategic imperatives/objectives and business strategies.
• Ability to develop, present and implement (digital and non-digital) communications plans and programs with strong follow-up, measurement and accountability in achieving results.
• Demonstrates ability to organize and prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and deliver high performance and quality on deadline and budget.
• Strong presenting, writing, editing and verbal communication skills a must.
• Able to work in a team environment with many internal and external stakeholders and support groups.
• Proven track record successfully leading agency and supplier teams.
• Proven budget forecasting and management ability
• Proven record of initiative, resourcefulness and willingness to accept challenges and lead change
Apply by creating/using account