Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.
Aequor Healthcare, a division of Aequor's portfolio of global companies, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading regional-direct marketer of Healthcare Staffing Solutions. With unlimited talent pools, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Aequor Healthcare has exciting opportunities for professionals.
• Review bid services daily for potential opportunities for Aequor Healthcare. • Prepare bids for customers.
• Compare prices with competitors to insure we are offering competitive bid pricing.
• Surf the Internet looking for new bid opportunities.
• Work with the Healthcare Team to source special placements for bids.
• Track and report the results of all bid opportunities.
• Assist the sales team with large bid opportunities.
• Cross reference items for the sales team.
• Other duties as required.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Excellent PC skills required in Microsoft Office and a thorough knowledge of the Internet.
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast –paced environment and work under time constraints.
• Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Government bid knowledge a plus.