Paid time off, 401k, Medical & Dental coverage and much more.
Aequor Healthcare, a division of Aequor's portfolio of global companies, is recognized by customers and vendors alike as the leading regional-direct marketer of Healthcare Staffing Solutions. With unlimited talent pools, extensive sales efforts, and comprehensive support services, Aequor Healthcare has exciting opportunities for professionals.
• Complete and process applications into staffing software • Update Nurse Credentials
• Maintain and enter timesheets into API staffing software
• Recruit Nurses when needed
• General Office duties, including but not limited to answering phones, scanning documents, emailing and filing and other duties as required.
• Outstanding communication skills.
• Excellent PC skills required in Microsoft Office and a thorough knowledge of the Internet.
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast –paced environment and work under time constraints.
• Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task.
• Strong problem-solving and organizational skills.