Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: Rockville, MD
Interview: Final in-person
· Assist in selection and implementation (migration) of enterprise scale CMS (content management solution) partnering with vendors, agencies and internal technical resources
· Establish technical standards and architecture approach for web CMS
· Support selection and implementation of other marketing automation technologies
· Technical leadership, hands on role migrating, implementing and configuring digital platforms
· Build highly customizable templates and forms to accelerate web content deployment in CMS
· Define technical best practices for ongoing CMS use, performance tuning and optimization
· Organize and set data architecture and standards for marketing and digitally collected/web data
· Ability to translate enterprise requirements into technical architectures and deliver small enhancements updates without the support of external technical resources
· Responsible for establishing and executing product maintenance schedules across enterprise platform
· Must have a minimum of three (3) projects that included the development and delivery of Web-Content Governance processes and procedures. Expert in website Content Strategies with Strong Software Engineering background.
· Must have experience delivering and implementing a cloud-based CMS
· Must have four (4) years of experience with state-of-the-art website and mobile application features of responsive design, social media integration, search engineering, search engine optimization, integration of audio, video, video streaming, RSS or similar technology to deliver blogs, news feeds and podcasts, along with dynamic event applications such as bill paying, form and licensing application submissions and online calendars, among others.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly to nontechnical teams and leaders
· Experience in one or more of the following platforms and capabilities: Content personalization (example: CMS solutions like AEM, Drupal, Search & Social listening)
· Exposure to analytics, reporting and attribution (example: Google Analytics, Tag manager, Tableau etc.)
· Understanding of service oriented architecture, micro-services, and software design patterns
· Strong experience working on agile software development projects as a technical lead or systems analyst
· Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Model View Controller standards
· 4 years of experience in developing, enhancing and operating CMS with at least 2 years of technical management
· Knowledge of on-demand infrastructures, such as Amazon Web Services
· Experience with Akamai Technologies to provide web content delivery for external websites
· Drupal 8 Migration experience
· Developed and deployed custom Drupal security modules
· 5-6 years technical lead and/or systems analyst or relevant IT project execution role.
· Understanding of CMS Governance
· Exhibit effective communications (verbal and written) are required to interface with customers and team members
· Understanding of all current compliance requirements (508 Compliance)
· Ability to work quickly, accurately, and efficiently under tight deadlines.
· Must be highly organized, proactive, and collaborative.
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team and be flexible and agile to meet quick turnarounds and hard deadlines.
· Experience with Microsoft Project
· Cloud Deployment – IaaS/PaaS/SaaS
· Experience with Perl Scripting and APIs.
· Strong analytical and organizational skills.
· GIT, Continuous Integration
· Lead requirement gathering and evaluations. Perform gap analysis if required.
· Provide project input for application functionality and prototyping.
· Work independently and efficiently with minimum supervision, but also within a collaborative team environment.
Apply by creating/using an account