Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
This position is a key member representing Content Management within Agile Development teams and acts as a Subject Matter Expert. For development projects, this role translates digital UX into templates and content components that integrate with internal IT systems to deliver uniquely branded sites to our card members. The Sr. Analyst, Digital Content Management ensures integrity of the UX and branded experiences through CMS expertise, highly analytical thinking, and superior problem solving. Following all projects, this role translates new CMS development into technical documentation and presents overview to end users. Capabilities in scope for will include native app or web capabilities over time. This position requires strong CMS experience and sensibilities and ability to influence within the Agile Team. Key partnerships are Digital Capabilities, UX, IT/SDS, Compliance and Marketing Delivery.
Essential Job Functions:
• Define and complete content management tasks for web development projects including system content entry, component creation, page creation, Tridion capability testing, light HTML coding and content implementation.
• Analyze and review business, user experience, content and development requirements for projects impacting Web sites with content controlled by Tridion and identifying the impact of content and layout changes to the Tridion software design and end user experience;
• Represent Content Management within Agile development teams, correcting CMS bugs and partnering with CSS developers for best front end representation of user experience requirements.
• Create supportive documentation for Tridion editors around new software functionality and content management responsibilities; demo new functionality to end users;
• Partner with Retail Digital Development and Team Too Fast to make changes and updates within Tridion as needed for resolution of existing bugs and issues in Production
• Daily monitoring of Content Management System content/production updates as part of software development projects and business content updates.
• Active participant in system issue management and resolution in ongoing development project status meetings and daily production requests, contributing Tridion expertise and system potential to solve business needs
• Manage and maintain the integrity of a proprietary Tridion-based content management system which integrates with several applications and web sites.
• Implementation, plan definition and execution for projects that impact Tridion.
• 3-4 years content management system experience, SDL Tridion highly desired
• Understanding of software development processes, Agile experience expected
• Familiarity with wireframe documentation and ability to translate into content management templates/components/content models
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with variety of business and dev partners
• Understanding of web development including, user experience, graphic design, CSS, and HTML necessary
• Multilingual websites/content translation experience a plus
• Financial experience preferred, or knowledge of regulated business demands/audit requirements
• Awareness of digital ecosystem including messaging, email, responsive websites, etc.
Apply by creating/using account