Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Position: Sr. Salesforce Developer
Location: New York, NY
Interview : In-person
A senior developer who knows the key technical components of the solution and who will be able to develop and deliver the project deliverables. The reduce is responsible for overall project's technical risk by uncovering design issues early in the project life-cycle, shares implementation best practices, and recommends solution alternatives. Additionally, the associate should often conducts design/code reviews during major project milestones.
• Conducts business with the utmost professionalism including:
• Fulfills commitments consistently on-time and proactively escalates commitments that are in jeopardy.
• Responds promptly to requests and never allows queries to fall into a "black hole. "
• Attends meetings on time, always.
• Judges the tradeoffs with technology and feasibility and makes choices that fit the constraints of the project.
• Familiar with project management fundamentals and fulfilling the project management role on projects.
• Designs and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce, Google, Workday and other custom solutions.
• Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
• Works directly with clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
• Provides mentoring and guidance to other team members, including offshore team members.
• Serves as subject matter expert.
• Confident and willing to challenge a customer and guide the customer towards the appropriate solution for their needs and push back if a customer is asking for solutions that aren't in their best interest.
• Ability to guide customer towards creative uses of standard cloud software functionality to meet business requirements instead of simply relying on custom code solutions
• Generates timely status reports, time tracking, and expense reports
• Functioning as leader within the organization and industry. Examples may include subject matter expert, Community leader, Silver Lining lead, speaker at industry events.
• Participates actively in Discussions, building a reputation as a go-to resource for the toughest problems. Contributes to the wiki, contributes to the Asset Libraries, Cloud Management Center, sponsors new employees, and presents Cool Code at Lunch and/or Continuing Ed sessions.
• Provides pre-sales support as requested.
• Achieve published company utilization targets.
• Oversee technical decisions and activities of Capgemini project teams including dividing up work, assigning to team members, and monitoring for quality.
• Understand platform limitations and design alternatives to work around limitations
• Identify when business requirements conflict with technical capabilities
• Provide constructive feedback to project teams
• Monitor technical deliverables for consistent quality as well as compliance with Capgemini standards
• Partner with project managers to monitor project status and risk areas • Perform the most advanced design and development tasks Education And Required Experience (Requirements)
• Requires Master's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field plus two years of experience with Salesforce
• development. Alternatively, employer will accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Management Information Systems, or a related field plus five years of experience with Salesforce development or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 8+ years project experience in a hands on technical leadership position
• 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity, 8+ years of experience highly preferred
• One or more current Salesforce certifications (Administrator/Advanced Administrator, Platform Developer 1 or 2, App Builder, Sales/Service Cloud), multiple certifications highly preferred
• Salesforce Technical Architect certification is preferred
• Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
• Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
• Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
Apply by creating/using an account