Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Client looking for an Architect who has done design work, troubleshooting with Layer 2 & Layer 3 routing / switching experience and understands SDN concepts and Cisco ACI knowledge.
Work Hours: Normal business hours 09:00 to 17:00 but must be prepared to work outside normal hours when required by changes that cannot be performed in normal business hours and to handle P1 and P2 outages.
Duration: 1 year + / temp to perm for high performers.
Want someone to have good experience with VOIP
The Sr. Network and Security Engineer Provides mostly tier 2 (and sometimes tier 3) support within the networking environment for the .
Must have industry standard certifications: Security+, CCNP, CCNA, Network+, MCSA.
• Bachelor degree or higher in CS, CIS, MIS, or equivalent.
• 6 to 8 years’ experience in computer system basics and/or related areas of expertise.
• Knowledge and skills may be obtained from a 2-4 year professional computer/IT degree, technical training plus direct related experience.
• Strong experience in MS environment, Cisco technologies; switching, routing, wireless and firewall (an absolute requirement), VM ware, MS virtual technologies. servers, storage, network and VOIP technologies (preferably ShoreTel) , audio visual experience a benefit as well as structured cabling
• Advanced knowledge in evaluating vendor products and make recommendations to purchase hardware and software.
• Knowledge of setting up and using Cisco Client for TACAS and NAC
• Knowledge of VPN and Multi Factor authentication such as Cisco AnyConnect and Duo Security
• Knowledge of Network Load balancers such as Kemp a benefit
• Knowledgeable in network security procedures, best practices, and implementation.
• Has achieved industry standard certifications: Security+, CCNP, CCNA, Network+, MCSA.
• Enterprise Compute Services hands-on operations experience
• Ability to troubleshoot software issue and customer applications as required.
• Proficient communication and documentation skills are required.
• Successful provisioning as well as supervision, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software, and related infrastructure.
• Installation of new systems, rebuilding existing systems, configuration of hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with customer standards.
• Configuration management of Local Area Networks (LANs), Wide Area Networks (WANs), network segments, Wireless (Wi-Fi) VoIP, and Internet and Intranet systems to ensure operability.
• Installation and maintenance, network hardware and software, analyze problems, and monitor networks to ensure their availability to users
• Maintains, monitors and troubleshoots within the roles of Incident Management (Return-to-Service) and/or Problem Management (Reason for Outage).
• Evaluates a system’s performance and identifies user needs based on approved software per customer specifications.
• Supports acquisition of hardware and software as well as subcontractor services as needed.
• Works with team to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may assist with system design efforts.
• Contributes to the preparation and presentation of technical trade-offs and/or results to managers, customers and peers.
• Works closely with network operations, systems and other groups on business projects, assignments, problems, etc.
• Ensures proper documentation for the corporate knowledgebase, including design, procedural and lessons learned.
• This also includes maintaining and updating existing documentation.
• Creates daily, weekly and monthly reports on network health and usage statistics
• Monitors the Network and System Enterprise with provided tools to ensure the health of the critical client solutions.
• Maintains on-call availability to respond to network issues and up-time; must be flexible and available with the scheduling.
• Provide design for changes in network environment and improvements.
• Contributes to technical artifacts through team/program SharePoint and/or communities of practice.
Location- Santa Clara, CA
Duration- 12 months +
Rate- $110hr w2 plus benefits
Ray Santos I email@example.com I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
Apply by creating/using an account