Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client, a leading Manufacturing Company is looking for a Software Engineer. This is for an initial duration of 10 months and is located in Johnston,IA
Works on a product team and supports product design by planning its work, coordinating with others, and writing and testing code to deliver functionality for the complete product or products it supports. This level designs complex/significant parts of a system/sub-system or works on a complete product of a broad scope and solves well-defined problems with little guidance. May act as a work lead, providing technical coaching to other engineers and support personnel; Recognized as an expert user of critical technology; develops new software functionality for product development.
MAJOR DUTIES: Description of the major duties performed in this job.
* Develops, codes, configures, and tests programs and systems.
* Evaluates and implements enhancement design solutions to improve cost, quality, and performance of software applications.
* Analyzes assignments and determines software specifications that must be fulfilled to achieve objectives.
* Executes necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
* Collaborates with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure that features meet business needs.
* Follows industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
* Mentors junior software engineers on the team.
QUALIFICATIONS: Competencies, technical skills, formal education and relevant work experience critical for successful individual performance of essential functions.
Competencies and target level: The leadership level of the job determines competencies in the client Competency Model. Resources can be found in the Talent Central Self Service Portal.
Technical Skills & Knowledge: Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
* Excellence in verbal and written communication forms with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation. (Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.)
* Ability to analyze, translate, and define business requirements into technical solutions. (Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.)
* Ability to apply engineering principles and concepts for designs. (Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.)
* Ability to manage many competing priorities/requests in a fast-paced environment (Performs more complex functions, understands principles, may teach others.)
Education: Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
* Degree in an Engineering/Technology discipline or equivalent experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
* Degree in an Information Technology discipline or equivalent experience. (University Degree (4 years or equivalent))
Relevant work experiences: Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, industry or product line.
* Product design, test and/or analysis experience. (4 - 7 years)
* Previous experience in programming/software development. (4 - 7 years)
* Software development processes experience. (4 - 7 years)
* Participating in Agile Development (4 - 7 years)
* Experience working in an Agile Environment (4 - 7 years)
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at the earliest to Anant.K@sunrisesys.com /Banu.P@sunrisesys.com. Thank You.
Apply by creating/using an account