Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Cloud Security Engineer is responsible for planning and maintaining enterprise-wide information security framework and architecture on premises and in the cloud. The consultant will ensure that the design/implementation meets security requirements.
The consultant will ensure that the design/implementation of all business solutions meet security requirements on premises and in the cloud. The consultant must have experience in Network Security design and IT security engineering and architecture.
This includes hands-on experience designing and deploying security solutions, a strong experience in network security design, architecture and implementation.
Must have Domain expertise in 3 or more of the following areas: cloud security, network security, network architecture and routing, Windows platform security, UNIX/Linux platform security, encryption, threat management, application security, database management/security, data governance, entitlements management, identity and access management, data loss prevention, PKI, authentication technologies.
The consultant must have the experience and ability to perform systems security or vulnerability analysis and design.
They also must have:
- Experience and understanding different cloud platforms and security solutions. This is a cloud security position.
- Experience and understanding in routing protocols; of Network Layer concepts and technologies, packet- level understanding of basic TCP/IP protocols, and of VPN technologies to include GRE and IPsec.
- Detailed understanding and configuration experience of routing firewall and load balancing technical capabilities.
- Through knowledge of IPS/IDS and Web proxies, application security, authentication and access management, security threats and security tools.
- Hands-on experience with ethical hacking and incident response. Experience with Security Audit project such as PCI DSS.
- Cloud security program and compliance process.
- Advise and share best practices, compliance and processes.
- Maintain oversight of the program ensuring compliance objectives are consistently met.
- Coordinate remediation plan and facilitate communication with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with cross-function teams to collect evidence for the assessment.
- Maintain documentation in support of processes and controls.
- Proactively identify compliance issues through ongoing compliance management testing and validation.
*Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or related field required with 12+ years relevant experience; or Master's degree with 8+ years relevant experience; or equivalent work experience
*4+ years of IT experience
*2+ years of Information Security experience
*2+ years of experience with cloud security experience
*Strong communication skills in both oral and written presentations and reports
*Demonstrate leadership and project/programs management skills
*Security Certification a plus – CISSP, GIAC, CRISC, and or CCNP/CCNA
Skills are to include:
*Cloud Security Design
*Network Security Design
*IT Security Architecture, designing & deploying security solutions
*Experience in network security design, architecture and implementation
*Domain expertise in network security,
*Domain expertise network architecture and routing
*Domain expertise Windows platform security
*Domain expertise UNIX Linux platform security
*Domain expertise encryption
*Domain expertise threat management
*Domain expertise application security
*Domain expertise database management/security
*Domain expertise data governance
*Domain expertise Entitlements management
*Domain expertise identity and access management
*Domain expertise data loss prevention
*Domain expertise PKI
*Domain expertise authentication technologies
*Experience and ability to perform systems security or vulnerability analysis and design
*Knowledge of routing protocols
*Experience and understanding of Network Layer concepts and technologies
*Packet-level understanding of basic TCP/IP protocols
*Experience and understanding of VPN technologies to include GRE and IPsec.
*Detailed understanding and configuration experience of routing firewall
*Detailed understanding and configuration experience of load balancing technical capabilities.
*Through knowledge and experience of IPS/IDS and Web proxies
*Through knowledge and experience application security, authentication and access management
*Through knowledge and experience security threats and security tools.
*Hands-on experience with ethical hacking and incident response.
*7+ years' relevant experience
The ideal candidate can:
- Demonstrate expertise in teaching, conveying technical and or functional courses and concepts.
- Develop appropriate work programs and use to effectively schedule tasks and assignments.
- Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services and products.
- Assessment and recommendations of on-site security compliance.
Management or Lead Experience (preferred)
Experience working in a DevOps environment (preferred) and a cloud computing environment (preferred).
Location- Trenton, NJ
Ray Santos I email@example.com I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
Apply by creating/using an account