Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Contributes and provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software
• Collaborates with other developers and provides significant contributions to develop specifications to resolve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs
• Interacts directly with business clients
• Serves as a mentor to lower level developers
• Has thorough understanding of technical concepts required for specialized field
• Interfaces with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction
• Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
• Knowledge of all phases of software development including design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation, and support
• Ability to technical-lead and work with other team members and to work with and understand business client requirements
• Drives toward the achievement of business results in a manner that focuses on profit, service, and value provided to the customer and ResCap
• Demonstrates a deep understanding of emerging technologies and trends that could impact the field and the business
• Communicates in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver on the customer's needs
• Takes action to resolve customer concerns in a timely manner that exceeds normal expectations
• Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation
• Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with developing solutions on the AWS platform using services such as RDS, S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway
• Hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc.
• Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology
• Have a keen interest in using any and all appropriate tools, especially Cloud-based, to solve the problem at hand
• Expert level demonstrated experience in developing code, implementation and adopting to cloud strategy
• Experience working in Cloud environments, AWS, Big data environments
• Minimum of 5 years' experience writing code in high-level language like Java, scripting language like Python
• Configure and implement AWS tools such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail and direct system logs for monitoring.
• At least one language common to cloud platforms such as Java or Python
• Test-driven development and/or behavior-driven development
• Ability to stay current with the evolving platform and understand how new AWS services can enrich our products
• Familiarity with GIT and managing branching strategies
• Other skills that you have may include: Continuous monitoring solutions such as Elastic Stack, Microservice Architecture and DevOps: CloudFormation (infrastructure as code), Ansible, Auto Scaling.
• Experience developing in front-end, customer facing applications
• Bachelor of Science degree or Equivalent
Location- Fort Washington, PA
Duration- 12 months
Ray Santos I email@example.com I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
Apply by creating/using an account