Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Responsible for designing, implementing, coding, testing, and documenting new programs. Debugging, troubleshooting, and maintaining source code related to various computer programs.
In-Person Interviews Only - No Exceptions
All Work will be Performed on site - No Exceptions
4-year college degree or equivalent technical study
Candidate must have work experience in all aspects of designing and constructing J2EE systems and developing system requirements and design specifications, and J2EE Coding for new and existing applications.
- Work experience in prior and existing J2EE platforms
- Staying knowledgeable in future-release J2EE platforms
- Work experience using JAVA’s Database Persistency JPA and Object Relational Mapping framework of MyBatis
- Knowledgeable in Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate and TopLink
- Work experience in Service Oriented Architectures (SOA,) including REST and SOAP Web Services
- Knowledgeable in Web Services Security
Work experience working with business leaders and analysts to understand functional and non-functional requirements while crafting a technical solution leveraging company and industry best practices and standards.
Documentation should include flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments, and revision dates.
Work experience using Microsoft Team Foundation Server or IBM ClearCase source control systems
Work Experience working with relational database management systems (RDBMS)
Qualifications and Skills:
• Coding in JAVA/J2EE, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JPA, JSF, JSP, JNDI, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAX-B
• JAVA / J2EE Patterns
• Object Oriented Design
• SOA, REST and SOAP Web Services
• WebSphere Application Server, Rational Software Architect, Source Control
• SQL, Database Knowledge
The ideal candidate can:
• Design and Develop enterprise applications using the JAVA EE framework with minimal 3rd party APIs
• Work Experience in continuous integration environment
• Demonstrate expertise in teaching, conveying technical and or functional courses and concepts
• Develop appropriate work programs and use to effectively schedule tasks and assignments
• Identify improvements to project standards to achieve high quality services and products
Resource will require the skills to perform the following job duties (plus other related duties as assigned)
Write code to create single and multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Design, implement, and test database schemas.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Work with designers and content producers.
- Write code to generate web pages, access databases and business logic servers.
- Develop specifications, prototypes, or initial user guides
- Create visual modeling or diagramming of the current and proposed workflows.
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures in an effort to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Integrate with enterprise products/systems
Location- Trenton, NJ
Duration- 12 months
Ray Santos I firstname.lastname@example.org I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
Apply by creating/using an account