Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Create, Deliver and Manage CRM Applications
• Create web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications
• Create and manage Dynamics 365 CRM online solutions
• Create solution components; create managed and unmanaged solutions; configure publishers and versions; work with multiple solutions; import and export solutions
• Customize Dynamics 365 CRM forms
• Design the form structure; build a form; use specialized form components; use access teams and sub-grids; work with navigation; understand form types; use multiple forms; implement form customizations and mobile clients
• Implement Dynamics CRM views and visualizations
• Create view types; manage system, public, and personal views; create, modify, and delete views; customize views; customize charts; customize dashboards; use themes
• Manage Dynamics CRM entities
• Manage entity ownership; manage entity properties; understand system and custom entities
• Configure field customizations
• Develop and configure fields; configure field properties; use calculated fields; use rollup fields; configure global option sets; create alternate keys; configure field-level security; understand status and status reasons
• Implement entity relationships
• Create relationship types; understand cascading rules; work with hierarchical data; understand and configure entity mapping; create connections and connection roles
• Understand when to use business rules; understand business rule scopes; understand how business rules are triggered; configure business rules, conditions, and actions
• Implement workflows; identify workflow types; implement dialogs and custom actions; identify when to use business process flows, workflow dialogs, and custom actions
• Create business process flows; enable business process flows; work with steps, stages, and categories; work with multiple entities; use conditional branching; implement role-driven business process flows
• Design application, technical, domain, or solution architecture, including design and implementation of solutions.
Configure Dynamics 365 Settings
• Configure auditing, document management, and collaboration; configure business units; perform user management; configure email; manage teams
• Manage Dynamics CRM security
• Create security roles; define permissions and privileges; configure access levels; configure security roles; assign security roles; work with multiple security roles; manage access; manage security hierarchy
• Perform Integration with Dynamics CRM online and SharePoint online.
• Create Users, Teams, Business Units and Organizations for CRM online.
• Create security matrix for all users and teams and their accessibility.
• Provide Connectivity with Azure Service Bus and Dynamics 365 on cloud.
• Create and Implement Field level security, Security Roles, Hierarchical security Model and record-based security.
• Demonstrated experience configuring (and developing) with the MS Dynamics 365 CRM online platform (2011-current versions preferred) to deliver customer focused applications.
• 7-10 years of experience designing, developing and managing multiple enterprise level Dynamics 365 CRM applications
• Experience creating web portals for enterprise MS Dynamics 365 CRM applications
• Experience rolling out new tools, technologies, or technical concept across the enterprise & in demonstrating their technical capabilities and value.
• Demonstrated experience creating technical and governance documents including build, deployment and change management
• Demonstrated experience in creating & executing rollout deployment plans, in coordinating change management and support models.
• Ability to work under the direction of managers & with architects to help evolve new applications & technologies throughout an organization
• Experience working with stakeholders & business SMEs to ensure their applications meet requirements, get deployed in a timely manner, run smoothly in production and the tool/technology under their control does not produce unexpected issues through the rest of the business application portfolio.
• Ability to work with other specialists & coordinate activities for applications that are deployed across multiple tools & technologies
• Proven Ability to work as a member of a team
• Strong analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to extensively analyze customer relationship implications of business processes and workflows
• Ability to create & present documentation using PowerPoint or similar
• High level of competence with MS Office and MS Visio
• High level of communication skills and able to produce documentation to a high standard
• High attention to detail
• Demonstrated experience with MS Dynamic 365 CRM Online, SharePoint Online & interoperability with on-premises line of business applications using Azure Service Bus.
• Experience transitioning stove-pipe systems and on premises architecture to cloud-centric applications and architecture.
Location- Raleigh, NC
Duration- 12 months
Ray Santos I firstname.lastname@example.org I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
Apply by creating/using an account