Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: 100% Remote. Multiple end clients that are based on Georgia, Kansas, and Virginia. Preferably will need to work near one of the end client locations (same or neighboring state).
Duration: Long term
· Minimize the adverse effect on the business of incident and problems caused by capacity related issues in the infrastructure and to proactively prevent the occurrence of such incidents and problems
· Ensure the successful, timely reactive and proactive resolution or initiation of resolution of detected capacity issues, including notification and escalation of high priority issues in infrastructure
· Strong understanding of Server Capacity standards & have clear demarcation on setting capacity recommendations
· Design, Develop and Maintain Periodic Capacity plan – Capacity plan includes monitoring, trending, forecasting and assessing new demand
· Create and Present Comprehensive Capacity Reports on various IT Infrastructure aspects of Data Center to Customers. Provide trend analysis and present improvement plans specific to performance and capacity of Systems
· Establish Demand assessment/management – Process ad-hoc and routine demands. Provide Analysis and cost effective recommendations
· Interface with monitoring tools to ensure required capacity monitoring and tools configuration to get output required for capacity analysis are met.
· Good knowledge in presenting different types of charts using MS Excel.
· Good in Excel formulas such as VLOOKUP, COUNT, IF, MATCH, ISNA, IFERROR, PIVOTING etc.
· Good in Excel SORTING, SUBTOTAL and using ‘Variables’ in formulas.
· Proactive prevention of issues – trend analysis, targeting support action and communication
· Participate in new service offering design reviews; provide input from capacity point of view
· Participate in capacity management process definition, design & maintenance
· Monthly & ad-hoc reporting, capacity related incident review on demand
· Attending performance related issues & provide solutions from the capacity point of view.
· Identifying improvement opportunities and provide recommendations, or refer to business.
· Over all 8 + Years of experience in IT Systems Management with at least 2 Years’ experience in Capacity Analysis, Capacity Management and Reporting
· Capacity Planning, Performance Analysis & Reporting
· Capacity Analysis using Trend & Forecast (Predictive Analysis) methods
· Good understanding of data center/network environment
· Reporting knowledge using System, Network & Application Monitoring tools
· Good understanding of Server (CPU / MEM / DISK) concepts, SAN Storage Concepts, Database concepts, VMware & Virtualization concepts
· Excellent Skills in Presentation using Word & PowerPoint
· Advanced expertise in using MS Excel
· Good understanding of Server hardware & Functionality
· Server Administration background (Any UNIX Flavor and / or Windows)
· Background of Infrastructure Monitoring Tools Administration & Deployment (ehealth/Nagios/Xymon)
Ray Santos I firstname.lastname@example.org I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
· Networking SNMP concepts and working functionality of network devices such as Routers, Switches & Firewalls.
Apply by creating/using an account