Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Location: 100% Remote. Multiple end clients that are based on Georgia, Kansas, and Virginia. Preferably will need to work near one of the end client locations (same or neighboring state).
Duration: Long term
We are looking for applicants with 10-12 years of IT experience with at least 4-6 years of Hands on experience in IBM WebSphere, JBoss and other similar products.
To work directly with customers technical team to recommend solutions based on client requirements.
· Setting up WebSphere portal, WebSphere, JBoss, Tomcat, Apache and IBM HTTP Server
· Setting up clusters, assists with the design and implementation of end-to-end clustered solutions using either in-house or vendor technologies to meet business needs and client requirements
· Assess middleware fix packs, security patches and advice management of any impacts and remediation effort
· To figure out what's going on inside a running JVM (using tools and knowing what tools to use)
· Exposure to least one flavor of UNIX Administration: AIX, Red Hat Linux, Client-UX, CentOS
· To work collaboratively within a team of other Unix Systems Administrators to support deadlines; ability to work independently as well
· To handle multiple tasks concurrently and solve technical problems which involve large-scale inter-disciplinary objectives with multiple, heterogeneous, distributed and/or mainframe systems that are embedded in networks at multiple levels
· Perform technical shakedown of environments as needed to confirm the environment is functional using automation tools
· Reviews application and system logs to identify exception errors and performance bottlenecks. To determine and takes appropriate corrective actions, to include engaging appropriate support groups to apply corrective actions
· Diagnose problems restore non-production and production environments to working state. As a "Tier 3" level of support to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems in a timely and accurate manner to improve application performance, availability and functionality
· Assessment skills for sizing the applications and determining appropriate Middleware for environment based on organization' s architectural needs
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Troubleshoot infrastructure and middleware and application related issues with the broader team
· Deploy new releases and patches to test and production environments manually and with release automation
· Write and maintain Custom scripts that support infrastructure creation and maintenance
· Commitment to automation using command line scripts and experience in Ansible, Chef
· Set up extreme scale through automation
· Set up Session management, cache management in multi-datacenter operation.
· Supporting 24x7 On-Call rotation.
Ray Santos I firstname.lastname@example.org I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
Apply by creating/using account