Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Role: ServiceNow Developer
Location: Remote- Work from home
Duration: 12/31/18; Extension and C2H potential
Schedule: Monday to Friday 8-5 (40 hrs. work week)
This position should be used for individuals who are actively and regularly meeting with and presenting to clients. The resource will be responsible for managing a wide variety of ITSM initiatives. Most of the initiatives are related to the core (Incident Management, Problem Management, Change, Svc Catalog, etc.). Solution includes the technical architecture, solution design based on customer requirements, management of all development and solution delivery activity. This role is accountable to ensure that solution testing occurs across SDLC environments, and that solution integration to other environments and production maintains platform stability. This role will create & modify applications specific to client needs.
· Provides and implements information technology (IT) systems strategy, development and/or integration services to external clients.
· Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
· Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
· Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
· Performs in both a people management capacity and a technical leadership capacity.
· Acts as advisor to subordinate(s) to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
· Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Scrum Master, practiced Agile leader, knowledge of supporting ALM toolsets (Jira, TFS, etc.)
· Demonstrated experiences with web services, micro services, and other forms of integration leveraging APIs (REST, SOAP, WSDL) consuming various formats including JSOM
· Minimum 2 years of experience in any Objective Oriented (OO) language
· Strong understanding of web development (HMTL5, Responsive Design, Scripting, CSS, etc.) and web security
· Expert knowledge of building enterprise-level web applications using micro services principles, Back-Ends for Front-Ends architecture, and Event Driven Architecture
· Minimum 2 years of experience with ServiceNow or a similar cloud-based ITSM or related application that supports process capture, workflow and portal
· Ability to manage through complex projects, multiple deliverables independently
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong understanding of ITIL framework and IT Service Management
· ServiceNow Certifications preferred
· Minimum of 2+ Senior years supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and development of the Service Now tool
· Understanding of Service Now and its Development Life Cycle
· Expertise in Java script, debugging, optimizing the performance and working of Client Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, Server Side Scripting, UI scripts and UI Policies.
· Knowledge in Business rules, Activate plugins, Manage data with tables, Import sets and Update sets, Control system access and data security, Control access to the application and its records.
· Extensive experience solutioning and developing custom applications with CreateNow, particularly in Fuji
· Extensive experience in creating Service portal as per the client requirement.
· Extensive experience in creating and maintaining Access Control Rules for securing and providing the right access to right person/role.
· Worked on CMDB in providing better scope of understanding on the inbound and outbound of assets.
· Proficient in activities like Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Process.
· Experienced in managing both low and high-severity incidents across the entire incident life-cycle in accordance with availability, resolution and restoration SLA's.
· Experienced with Web services including SOAP and XML based integrations with various authentication options/techniques.
· Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients.
· Good Knowledge on using Glide Scripting for creating UI Action and business rules.
· Experience in generating various reports providing information on Change scheduled, unauthorized changes implemented, Changes causing incidents etc.
· Ability to enhance the user interface to provide a custom look and feel (Including Custom UI pages, HTML, and Jelly)
· Ability to travel whenever needed to support key clients
Ray Santos I email@example.com I Sunrise Systems Inc I 105 Fieldcrest Drive Suite 504 Edison, NJ 08837 I (732) 395-4426 I www.sunrisesys.com
You can also find me here!!!
Apply by creating/using an account