Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Job Title: Financial Analyst III
Duration: 8 months
Location: Frazer, PA
Top 3 requirements:
1. Expense experience: Accruals, variance analysis, planning/forecasting, etc
2. Oracle Experience: ability to look up POs & Invoices, reconcile late payments, reclass expenses
3. Presentation: Should be able to communicate effectively with marketing people in the business to support their needs and get info from them necessary for plans or accruals.
a. Oracle background required
b. Hyperion background highly preferred
c. Experience with research variances, forecasting of expenses, and budgeting
d. Department will be switching to SAP in about 9 months, so SAP experience is not required, but highly preferred as Worker could help with the transition and their knowledge.
e. 3-5 years' experience required
f. Experience is equally as important as education – she really doesn't have time to train candidate, so financial background is needed
g. Would like for candidate to be long term with a potential temp to hire opportunity if right fit
h. 30 minute phone interviews to start and then Manager will narrow down the list to bring certain candidates on site for final interviews
a. Manage US NA Commercial labor process, supporting planning (AOP, LBE, LRP) and monitoring (month/Q close) processes.
b. Develop a work process with relevant contacts (HR, Accounting, BU managers, etc.) to ensure accurate planning and reporting of FTEs and labor cost.
c. Provide a meaningful analysis of labor elements to improve work methodologies and increase accuracy of cost and resources planning.
d. Manage data in various systems (EC, HRBI, Hyperion, etc.) to ensure data accuracy.
a. Manage employees' related overhead charges, supporting planning (AOP, LBE, LRP) and monitoring (month/Q close) processes.
b. Develop a work process with relevant contacts (Global Functions, Accounting, etc.).
c. Provide a meaningful analysis of OH charged to NA Commercial.
Specialty Sales (non-labor)
a. Manage cost planning (AOP/LBE/LRP) of Sales Shared Services group, including allocations.
b. Responsible for Specialty Sales month/Q close activities, including allocations and system support.
c. Develop a work process with Field Incentives Compensation group to monitor Sales Force Incentive Plan, accruals impact, etc.
d. Provide on-going support for the group and admins.
- Gather, consolidate and analyze reports and explain financial data (plan, forecasts & actual) for Oncology Specialty medicines.
- Generate reports and monitor performance for multiple areas within Sales and Marketing.
- Provide mgmt. with information for decision making
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Quarter-end close: Generate and analyze expense accruals, track COGs and royalties and make appropriate adjustment entries, reconcile and analyze variances to the most recent plan.
- Planning: review team expenses on a quarterly basis to compare to Annual Operating Plan, identify potential savings, and reforecast expenses for remainder of the year.
- Provide seamless support and responses to finance-related questions from internal clients
- Foster environment of teamwork, collaboration and good communication.
- Interest in creating efficiency through improved processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in FP&A or Management accounting
- Hyperion Planning, Oracle and SAP experience preferred.
Sunrise Systems Inc.
Desk: (732) 272 0346
Email: email@example.com | URL: www.sunrisesys.com
Apply by creating/using account