Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Business Systems Analyst
1. Work closely with IT to implement or upgrade analytics solutions or technologies.
2. Engage with business users to understand system requirements and document/communicate these needs to system developers
3. Review and ensure that system design meets business requirements.
4. Provide valuable input to solution design and development and contribute to project deliverables (design documents, test plans, etc)
5. Responsible for business validation and resolving issues during System Test, User Acceptance Testing and Go-Live Support.
6. Diagnose issues with in-progress as well as production systems and propose recommended solutions.
7. Communicate project expectations and any scope implications within the Service Delivery Architecture team as well as throughout the Printing and Personal Systems organization.
8. Educate and train business users on new system features
9. Provides time / resource estimates for assigned tasks.
10. Contribute to process development and re-engineering for analytics related business process and document flows.
1. Proven project experience delivering analytics systems
2. Proven experience in working with both business and IT organizations
3. Reengineered customer service business processes for consumer and commercial support in the context of analytics system usage
4. Demonstrated ability to operate in a cross-functional environment to design and develop solutions to maximize business results
5. Demonstrated ability to lead/manage multi-asset, cross-functional solutions through release cycles from scoping, thru development to deployment and solution stability
6. Demonstrated ability to capture, organize, analyze and communicate multiple levels of information in a concise manner to drive decisions and alignment across business and IT, regions and management layers
7. Demonstrated ability to support Change Management activity to communicate impact clearly
8. Strong affinity and understanding of IT systems and technologies
9. Ability to translate business needs and requests into detailed steps and requirements
10. Multi-region and/or Global exposure to an asset
11. Proficient with Provision process management tools an advantage
1. Business acumen
2. Business analysis skills
3. Technology acumen
4. Problem solving skills
5. Organization skills
6. Communication skills
7. Customer service orientation
1. Bachelors Degree
2. Three to five years in process reengineering and analytics systems implementation related positions
3. Analytics systems (Power BI or similar visualization/reporting tools as well as Data Warehouse) experience or certification preferred
Responsibilities: Researches, designs, develops operates and maintains support services for existing and new business applications and/or information systems solutions through integration of technical and business requirements per standard Client IT process methodology (such as ITIL and ITSM). Includes identification, development and prioritization of support services according to business criticality. Applications and information systems solutions include both 3rd party software and internally developed applications and infrastructure. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, analysis of business requirements, configuration of 3rd party software implementation of infrastructure solutions, creation of documentation, testing and maintenance of applications, and support and maintenance of infrastructure and information systems. Works within the Information Technology function, obtaining resources and working in support of objectives and strategies. Participates in architecture reviews to ensure that solutions comply with standards and uses approved technologies. Typical customers are Client end users and various functional areas such as Supply Chain, Research and Development, Marketing, Finance, a business, or the company. Strategist Plus: Recognized authority internally and externally on leading-edge technologies, theories, or techniques. Provides innovative solutions to complex and critically sensitive issues affecting multiple disciplines and work groups. Determines and pursues courses of action essential in accomplishing objectives. Integrates advanced technology, theories or techniques that have a significant continued impact across disciplines and business units. Serves as organization spokesperson on specialized projects or programs. Champions large projects that effect the company's long-range goals and objectives. Typically has more experience than IT Ops Support Analyst VI.Bachelor?s degree in Management InformationSystems / Computer Science or equivalent experience and a minimum of 20 years of related experience or a Master?s degree and a minimum of 14 years of experience.Leadership experience with infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, hardware, data center, security, network, voice, end user and server / web related applications). Leadership experience with business IT applications (e.g. supply chain, customer relationship mgmt, HR, finance). Strong experience in scripting and / or programming language. Leadership experience with implementation, problem analysis and solutioning of infrastructure and business application environments. Master knowledge and experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Advanced Web Technologies.
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.