Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
Our client's Wealth Management Technology is the global technology department responsible for the design, development, delivery and support of the technical solutions behind the products and services used by the Brokerage Wealth Management (MSWM) business. The department is comprised of 10 organizations: Sales, Banking & Corporate-Client Technology, Investment Products & Markets Technology, Client Reporting, Core Processing, Private and International Wealth Management Technology, Technology Integration Office, Enterprise Infrastructure & Production Management, Capital Markets Application & Data Services, Deployment Planning & Release Management, and the Chief Operating Office. Brokerage Wealth Management (MSWM) Technology works with large scale databases such as DB2 and SQL Server, proprietary and non-proprietary messaging software, a broad variety of vendor products, numerous financial exchanges and regulatory entities, and programming languages ranging from .Net and Java to Cobol and VB.Net.
1.Manage deliverables of the Banking and Lending program i.e. leading sub-projects through analysis, design, testing, migration and implementation.
2. Lead functional requirements gathering sessions with the business. Document and validate functional requirements with the business. Assist in the review of functional requirements with IT.
3. Interface with business users to help define the business processes as well as gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
4. Ensures the process outputs needed by the project team are created in a timely fashion including business and functional requirements, use cases, flow diagrams, etc.
5. Tracks the key output documents and notifies the project team of changes and potential impacts to project requirements; initiates change request when needed. Support the Development Lead and the Project Manager to maintain the artifacts in Delivery Tracker on time
6. Liaise with key stakeholders to determine priorities and challenges
7. Conduct workshops and interviews with stakeholders
8. Define & manage business specifications end-to-end and act as facilitator between the Operations Change the bank team, IT and other areas such as reporting, finance, legal & compliance etc.
9. Execute Analysis & Design in different stages of the project
10. Detailed test planning and coordination of testing activities front-to-back in cooperation with other involved areas
11. Conduct workshops and interview with stakeholders
12. Work with QA and Business Owners to develop QA/UAT test plans/cases.
Skills Required Mandatory
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.