Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
The Technology Platforms team develops software to automate and manage the infrastructure and services leveraged by Client business applications. This includes providing shared services such as authorization, logging, and application configuration management; application SDLC tools and workflows to manage the process from requirements to development to testing and deployment; and automation and inventory to provision the infrastructure itself.
The Senior Software Developer role is responsible for full stack, hands-on development of applications and services. As a senior role, this person will be expected to participate in system design and provide thought leadership in the full lifecycle from concept to production. This role will serve as an SME on a particular system or application and will be required to gain complete understanding of business requirements and the needs of the client. This role will mentor and lead junior level developers on specific modules while ensuring development practices are in line with company best practices and policies.
· Hands on development of applications and services
· Leads moderate to highly complex programming tasks and provides code reviews of various development tasks
· Implements automated unit and integration tests and ensures the practice is followed consistently
· Participates in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
· Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions
· Experience with web application development frameworks and tools like React, Express, webpack
· Experience in designing and developing web services using REST and JSON
· Experience with JS testing and code analysis frameworks like Mocha, Istanbul, JSLint, JSHint, Jasmine
· Experience with NoSQL document-based data stores like MongoDB and designing suitable data models
· Familiarity with Application UX Designs
· Unix / Linux experience
· Strong communication skills with a track record of working with and collaborating with teams
· Must possess the ability to handle multiple on-going assignments and be able to work independently in addition to contributing as part of a highly collaborative team
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to break down and communicate complex issues, ideas and solutions
· Be able to create and articulate design / implementation options and tradeoff to peers, tech leads, and management
· Ability to clearly document application designs and the related management and support procedures
· Ability to understand all phases of SDLC
· Ability to quickly ramp-up on new / emerging technologies as required
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.