Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Our client is a biotech firm who's Research and Early Development (gRED) Early Clinical Development Operations (ECD Ops) department is seeking an experienced Data Analyst / Engineer who is motivated, data-driven and analytical to manage the ECD Operations data assets. This individual will work in the ECD Ops Information Management Office (IMO) and will be accountable for providing standardized, high quality and accurate information for our Early Phase Clinical Trial Teams for rapid decision-making.
The role will require cross-functional interactions with Data Management Leads, Clinical Study Teams, Predictive Analytics and Information Technology teams to drive the data-driven project needs and information for operational excellence in Clinical Trial strategy and execution. The hallmarks of a great candidate is one who is eager to solve complex problems with data, is skilled in managing data for translational use and has a passion to learn new skillsets to deliver on organizational-wide data needs.
· Acquire, profile and blend data from multiple systems for exploration and analysis
· Work with data requestors to understand and document their requirements
· Scope and perform data profiling to identify quality gaps in applicable dimensions based on intended use
· Cleanse and transform data to prep it for use, publish data to dashboards and perform iterative reviews with customers
· Lead complex projects to integrate new data sources in collaboration with study team members, other analysts, IT and external data suppliers including the oversight of above activities if performed by others
· Communicate synthesized data quality findings to business and technical team members, senior leaders and external stakeholders
· Research and recommend new innovative methods and systems to manage data for business improvement
· Contribute to internal governance teams to drive the data quality business cycle and roadmap
Qualifications & Skills
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or software engineering;
· 3-5 years of programming experience in one or more of these: Java, Perl, Python, R;
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills;
· Able to work with cloud computing environments;
· Able to work in teams and collaborate with others to clarify requirements;
· Basic experience with next generation data systems such as Hadoop, Teradata, NoSql solutions, including how to improve performance and end-user experience;
· Strong co-ordination and project management skills to handle complex projects
· Good working knowledge of SQL, SQL programming, and relational database concepts
· Knowledge of XML, JSON, and web services
· Basic understanding of how to design efficient and robust ETL workflows
· Clinical drug development domain knowledge
· Experience with Clinical data and systems such as Medidata RAVE, Siebel CTMS, IxRS
· Experience with data quality software such as Informatica, Paxata, Alteryx, Data Monarch or similar class of tools
· Experience with master data management processes and tools such as Informatica MDM
· Competencies in applied statistics to solve business needs
· Knowledge of industry data standards used in drug development, particularly in Clinical development
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.