Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JobTitle: Digital Producer
Duration: 3 Months
The Online Advertising Producer role requires an experienced background in digital production and a proven ability to effectively manage a large piece of business. This role will lead all production for ad units that drive to VictoriasSecret.com from initiation through implementation by leveraging their ability to define the project scope, by incorporating input from cross-functional leads throughout the project buy and by driving solutions to reach final outcomes.
The OLA Producer will leverage their deep understanding of the digital process and requirements to launch best-in-class drivers in support of our most important business launches. This role requires an ability to communicate strongly and effectively with internal and cross-functional teams to drive decisions and next steps.
• Work within media calendars, existing work flow caps and team structures to deliver best in class content
• Develop, maintain and execute superior standards of production
• Exercise clear communication with various cross-functional partners, clarifying requirements, creating/managing resources, schedules and expectations
• Oversee the design and technical production (if needed) of all OLA production assets
• Facilitate internal and cross-functional reviews, intake feedback and execute follow-ups with various partners. (Interface frequently with Copy, Merchandising, Marketing and Design)
• Responsible for using Basecamp, SharePoint and other project tracking tools to manage workflow
• Support Email and Campaign producers, flexing in when needed
• Cultivate and maintain positive and productive creative, merchant and marketing partner relationships ensuring seamless communication
• Maintain productive and positive partnerships with existing and new OLA vendors
• Working with Content Director and Manager, contributing in new process development and process optimization, using a critical eye to make sure we are working efficiently
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Deadline oriented & works well under pressure
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks and projects and prioritize
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Ability to self-manage with stellar time-management skills
• Ability and willingness to work off-hours when necessary to meet deadlines
• Self-motivated, Team player
• Experience working with clients and delivering on their expectations
• Skillful in creative problem solving, negotiating and resolving conflict
• Emotional maturity to handle high level conversations and situations
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 years of digital production experience, preferably at a creative agency in digital scope
• Experience in ad sales, online advertising production for standard and rich media
• Some experience with a major consumer brand (agency experience acceptable)
• Some experience proofreading
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook
• Experience using a Content Management System
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.