Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Clinical Trial Operations Manager V
Job Category: Clinical
Location: Bridgewater , NJ
Duration: 2-3 Month
DATA MANAGEMENT CTOM:
Provides input into identifying implications of study progress on overall timeline goals and conduct plans. Provides input into content and execution of investigator meetings and may present selected topics. With oversight, develops informed consent form and coordinates input. With oversight, provides point of contact for site questions relating to study conduct issues. Participates in the implementation of key organizational process improvement initiatives. Responsible for serving as clinical trial leader for a large-scale multi-country trial (Phases I-IV). Responsible for protocol preparation, generation of manuals for trial support committees and other trial documentation. Lead the multi-disciplinary team responsible for study completion. Writes and reviews abstracts/manuscripts, etc. for presentation/publication at internal/external meetings. experience in Clinical Trials or Clinical Project management. Experience with Investigator Sponsored Trials. Bachelors level degree/RN (or equivalent). Experience: 3 to 6 years.
Capable of interacting effectively with scientists and managers within and outside CSO SCP; serve as
internal consultant on assigned area and liaise with external organizations on projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to handle multiple task and to prioritize, strong organizational and presentation skills
- Leadership skills
- Strong Project Management and planning skills
- Excellent decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to efficiently & effectively provide status reports
- Ability to anticipate and timely escalate issues and to define appropriate action plans
- Good cross-functional team leader who fosters team spirit and team motivation (team work)
- Knowledge and qualification with international standards (e.g. GCP, CDISC, etc.), company tools
(including data management systems), processes and SOPs
- Experience in managing and leading international meetings (Clinical Trial Team, expert meeting,
- Ability to work in an international environment with internal and/or external partners (CROs, ...)
- Strong English skills (verbal and written if English is the second language)
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to change and managing internal and external impediments
- Understanding of data base concepts preferred
- Knowledge or ability to rapidly gain knowledge with programming/query languages
- Knowledge of industry Data Management standards and practices
Bachelor's degree (advanced degree preferred) plus at least 10 years of experience in
pharmaceutical industry or clinical-related discipline including at least 8 years clinical research
experience. 2+ years of prior management and/or supervisory experience in coordinating
international clinical trials is required.
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.