Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Clinical Trial Operations Manager V
Job Location:Bridgewater, NJ
Job Duration: 3 months
Must have high level global experience.
The CTOM is responsible for the overall operational planning and activities for the implementation and conduct of studies (clinical trials, observational studies, compassionate use and registries) including oversight of data management activities in compliance with GCPs, SOPs and standards within established timelines and budgets.
The CTOM is involved in the scientific conduct of the study and acts as the leader of operational disciplines to guarantee release of homogeneous high quality data, in close collaboration with other functions (e.g. Medical Operations, Monitoring Team, and Biostatistics) and with the CRO, for outsourced trials.
Capable of interacting effectively with scientists, support functions, subject matter experts and managers within and outside department; serve as internal consultant on assigned area and liaise with external organizations on projects.
- Strong interpersonal and communication/ presentation skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and to prioritize, strong organizational skills
- Leadership & Project Management skills; positive, "can do” attitude, includes effective vendor and stakeholder management, risk management planning, active and effectual oversight of CROs,....
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and to efficiently & effectively provide status reports
- Ability to anticipate, identify and timely escalate issues and to define appropriate action plans
-Ability to anticipate, identify and mitigate risks, including their likelihood, scope and impact and to develop CAPAs
- Good cross-functional team leader who fosters team spirit and team motivation (team work)
- Knowledge and qualification with international standards (e.g. GCP, CDISC, etc.), company tools (including data management systems), processes and SOPs
- Experience in managing and leading international meetings (Clinical Trial Team, expert meeting, etc)
- Ability to work in an international environment with internal and/or external partners (CROs etc)
- Strong English skills (verbal and written if English is the second language)
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to change and managing internal and external impediments
- Understanding of database concepts preferred
10 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry or clinical-related discipline including at least 7 years clinical research experience, including 4 years of strong trial operations management experience across all study periods (start-up, maintenance and closure).
Bachelor's degree required
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.