Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined parameters to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Interprets research results and develops insights that cross projects and organizations.Provide leadership on contract negotiations with research vendors. Influence syndicated and primary market research and customer research agendas. Provide business and customer intelligence for Client key competitors, partners and customers. Consult with internal customers on business problems and design research projects to provide answers. Build methodology and process for market sizing and share analyses. Determine key industry issues and conduct analysis on topics and issues, translate industry trends and challenges into opportunities/threats and communicate findings. Develop actionable marketing recommendations and insights to support strategic planning. BA or BS in Marketing; MBA preferred. 7PLUS years marketing and research experience. Project management experience a plus.
WW Web Press Workflow Product Manager
PageWide Web Press (PWP), the division with the inkjet web press, is leading the way in an emerging digital print category for high volume, roll-fed, production inkjet printers. These high-speed, high quality devices, which can be as big as a bus, are creating new opportunities for digital color print. They allow our customers (print service providers) to dramatically reduce waste, grow their businesses, and improve profitability. PWP is in a business to business market with great opportunities for close customer interaction.
The workflow product marketing manager will drive marketing and product planning for software solutions beyond the press in publishing and production mail. He or she will meet with customers to understand requirements and to present solution proposals. He or she will also work with 3rd party and internal partners, engineering, and operations to set priorities, define requirements, determine pricing, market solutions, and support sales.
• Create marketing content and materials for workflow
• Manage 3rd party workflow partners
• Conduct market research as needed
• Meet agile product lifecycle requirements for marketing
• Track and manage customer requests for quotes
• Support customer and sales requests on workflow related items
• Define priorities and requirements for workflow solutions
• Support tradeshows, open houses, and customer product demos
• Support Client regions and channel partners through stage of sale
• Provide input to future product requirements
• College degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Marketing / Business, MBA preferred
• 3-5 years of experience with 2-3 years in software product management
• Strong knowledge of agile software management practices
• Strong process and organizational skills
• Strong leadership, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills
• Familiarity with industrial printing markets desired
• Technical knowledge of products and solutions desired
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.