Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The main responsibilities of the individual in this position are definition, architecture, design, development, implementation and maintenance of professional networking and collaboration system. The candidate will provide technical leadership in software application development of the user interface and user experience foollaboration solutions, applications integrated with Google Apps and services, and other custom web applications. The candidate is also responsible for the following:
* Hands-on development with emphasis on User Interface/User Experience software development
* Provides technical guidance to other staff and management
* System analysis, design, hands-on development and software architecture proposals
* Plays a Subject Matter Expert role in several key areas of business and software systems
* Reports progress and activity to project leader and/or manager on a continuing basis
The position includes implementation and maintenance of a state of the art professional networking and collaboration solutions using industry best practices and staying up to date on emerging trends in order to implement them when appropriate. The incumbent will work hand in hand with system and application developers and business partners to define and implement solutions in this area.
Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- A minimum of 7 years hands on analysis, design, and programming experience, out of which at-least 3-5 years are using Java and J2EE
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience in the development of enterprise applications utilizing software frameworks (Struts, Struts 2, Spring)
- Must have a clear understanding and hands on experience with Web Services, Web Services Integration, and XML fundamentals
- Must have experience of working with and building of REST services
- Knowledge of Maven, Ant
- Experience developing rich web applications utilizing HTML5, CSS3, responsive web design
- Must have effective communication skills both written and verbal required to effectively present ideas and concepts to the user community
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as with all levels of management
- Experience with project life cycle, including design, development, testing, data conversion, system interfaces, and customization, UAT, implementation and production support
- Experience of working with a SCRUM agile methodology
- Strong preference for candidates with background in social applications development
- Certification in Java, J2EE is an added advantage
- Experience with Google Apps Engine is highly desired and an added advantage
- Google Apps Script development experience is highly desired and an added advantage
- Experience with Google APIs: Google Apps Application APIs (Drive API, Spreadsheets APIs, etc) Google Identity Toolkit API, Google OAuth2 API, Google+ API, Goole+ Domains API is highly desired and an added advantage
- Experience of working with Bootstrap, LESS is an added advantage
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.