Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Sr. QA Engineer
* Applies expertise related to estimation, design, development and execution of manual and automation test cases and procedures, based on requirements relevant to test plan for product and system testing
* Depending on specific requirements, writes effective manual and automation test cases and/or automated frameworks
* Performs software defect tracking and regression for identified software release
* Participates in regular testing activities across the trading product releases
* Assists in planning, analyzing, designing, developing, and executing training, relative to manual testing, automation/load testing tools and methodologies
* Analyzes and understands each product's environment, architecture, and interdependencies to determine and apply appropriate test methodologies and test cases relative to applications being tested
* Sets up test environments and builds out interdependent test beds
* Designs, develops, and executes reusable and maintainable automation scripts; plans and executes functional and system level testing of products across all platforms to test various features; applies expertise in understanding issues that may arise around automated/load testing and assists in researching and providing solutions and to add, modify, or enhance previously recorded automated scripts
* Uses appropriate quality control tools to uncover defects and Client the state of the code; analyzes and records testing results and defects
* Assists developers in reproducing problems and getting them resolved
* Participates in design activity with other programmers on technical aspects relating to testing, including functional specifications, design parameters, feature enhancements, and alternative solutions
* Contributes to the creation of status, technical, and management reports as required
* Actively supports and provides guidance on the company's software engineering and test processes, procedures, standards and customer use cases
* Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work including status updates to summarize project highlights
* Provides test‐related technical direction and project management within a project/scrum team; provides guidance in methodology selection, project planning, the review of work products; may serve in a part‐time technical lead capacity to a limited number of junior test engineers, providing immediate direction and guidance
* Works closely with Technical Business Analyst, Software Engineers, Product Managers and other departments (operations, support and IT)
* Keeps technically abreast of trends and advancements within area of specialization, incorporating these improvements where applicable; attends technical conferences as appropriate
* MUST have Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
* Minimum of 5-7 years of work experience directly related to the job responsibilities.
* MUST be a US citizen or a Green Card holder
* Expertise working with release procedures, test methodologies, QA process and software defect tracking; demonstrate expert level on implementing test methodologies and tools (e.g Selenium, Junit, Java, JIRA, Quality Center) to write automation test scripts and test cases for software products.
* Solid experience in testing applications(native) for Mobile platforms (both iOS and Android)
* Experience as a contributor for implementing design and development approach, unit testing, debugging and integrating code; demonstrate ability to apply appropriate test methodologies including writing test plans and test cases
* MUST HAVE some programming experience using Java or other OO Language (C#, Object C, Swift). Will use this to create test automation frameworks.
* Good knowledge of Linux/Unix, Windows, Mobile OS (iOS and Android) as well as native applications including installation, operation and configuration; good understanding of software/protocols and database concepts; general understanding of software programming structure
* Experience with CI tools like Team City or Jenkins.
* Experience working in Agile development environments.
* Experience with Project/Configuration Management methodologies and tools desired (e.g., Scrum, JIRA, Quality Center); experience in test effort estimation and tracking and leading projects of limited scope
* Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL, schema design)
* Excellent leadership, communication, and interaction skills; collaborating in a team environment
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks simultaneously
* Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills with the ability to come up with creative solutions
* Experience with complex trading products/systems is preferred
* Good knowledge on Groovy, XCTest, UI Automator, TeamCity, Gradle, Maven, XCode, Android SDK, IntelliJ IDEA, Bitbucket, Java, Objective C, Swift is highly preferred.
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.