Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Product Specialist
Location: Irvine, CA
Duration: 4 Months
The Global Product Specialist is responsible for the development and implementation of the Product Franchise strategies in order to achieve global financial and business goals. This position may have responsibility for both upstream and downstream marketing activities, as well as driving international strategic objectives.
• Implement, and execute marketing strategies to launch new products, effective product placement, increase market share, forecasting, improve margins and increase overall sales within the market.
• Analyze technical design and cost information to determine the profitability and viability of new products or product enhancements.
• Consults with country marketing and sales teams, introducing new product features and capabilities and coordinating sales and related activities such as advertising, public relations, and strategies to achieve product marketing objectives. Includes new product launch responsibilities.
• Collaborate with R & D engineering department, quality control and marketing operations group for the launch of new products.
• Obtains market intelligence for pricing analysis, product positioning and product enhancements
• Execute strategic product launch plans and set 3-5 year growth targets
• Execute global product marketing plans required to continue to build and expand the stent business, and support product and program launches
• Participate in cross functional teams to ensure collaboration, alignment and full integration of all disciplines required to support successful plan execution and achievement of results
• Foster positive relationships with key opinion leaders, industry luminaries, and other partners to support therapy acceptance, therapy expansion, and safe and effective us of Healthcare neurovascular products.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or related field.
• 3+ years commercial experience, with strong preference for both upstream and downstream medical device marketing experience
• Proven ability to work in, and motivate cross-functional teams
• Experience in International Marketing with demonstrated success in understanding and interpreting cultural differences.
• Knowledge of the global healthcare market
• Experience developing and successfully executing marketing plans
• Ability to influence others without direct report
• Strategic and analytical thinker
• Ability to quickly develop relationships and rapport with individuals at all levels and from all cultures.
• Experience in strategic product development planning
• Experience developing brand strategy and tactics to grow volume and market share
• Ability to clearly communicate marketing strategy and tactical plans to applicable field teams
• Demonstrated success in developing relationships with colleagues, customers and industry KOLs
• Strong organizational skills. Ability to set priority for tasks in a fast-moving environment.
• Ability to manage multiple products / projects
• Skills in financial analysis, and forecasting
• Excellent interpersonal, selling, communication and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills, including word-processing, spreadsheets, e-mail and the effective use of presentation software
• Independence, energy, and positive attitude
• Ability to adapt and change within dynamic corporate and business environment
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.