Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Business Insights
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Separate from the description is we really want to have someone with the following qualities:
• Understanding of tech finance from a program/project, labor, consulting, capex standpoint
• Good customer skills to be able to sit with our Delivery Execs and partner with them on their current and future business plans and financial forecasts
• Exposure to IT financial Management or Technology Business management would be ideal.
• Exposure to Apptio, Nicus or ServiceNow would be a bonus
This position supports the overall development, management, and continuous improvement of Technology’s fiscal operational & business plan, including policies and processes. This position is responsible for translating business planning and financial data into meaningful and actionable insights for business partners. Analyses performed by this team directly impact and influence strategic decision making across this firm. The role will use reports from disparate data sources to spot meaningful trends and patterns.
The ideal candidate will have a strong knowledge and practical application of Technology Business Management practices, traditional and agile program management, business system and data analysis, and software integration. Experience in IT Financial Management or Technology Business Management is highly desired. Experience in Apptio, Nicus or Service Now software integration and practices is desired.
It is important to have excellent relationship building skills and be a strong facilitator and listener who can work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to gain operational knowledge and offer analysis, insight and guidance towards business plans. This role requires above-average proficiency with financial terminology and advanced experience with Microsoft Excel and Confluence.
Under the direction of the Senior Manager, this individual will provide key input towards the tactical planning and implementation of new or enhancements to existing fiscal and operational plan processes. They will interface directly with various stakeholders to:
• Elicit, analyze, communicate, prioritize, clarify, validate, and document requirements for changes to business processes and information systems in support of a multi-structural objective.
• Build consensus across groups, obtaining approval from Sr. Management and implementing change
• Identify key business implications from analytics, research and from in-person communication.
• Perform detailed data extraction, synthesize information to see the big picture, and summarize the result for presentation to various audiences.
• Define, prioritize, communicate, and secure agreement on initiative objectives and scope
• Create professional quality project artifacts
• Identify and communicate risks and issues as well as possible solutions
• Advise T2 leadership to gain acceptance to process changes and educate them on fiscal and operational plan management and processes.
• Provide guidance and subject matter expertise to T2 teams who investigate and change key processes via problem solving exercises.
• 4 year college degree, in Business or Information Technology preferred
• Experience in Apptio, Nicus or Service Now is highly desired
• 3 years minimum of business analysis, or project management or equivalent
• 2-3 years of financial industry experience preferred
• Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
• Ability to analyze and solve problems of a complex nature
• Adept in a large variety of elicitation, facilitation, and modeling techniques
• Innovation: generate new ideas and/or new ways to implement the ideas
• Ability to handle multiple priorities
• Experience in presenting to senior management
Standard Business Day/Hours
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.