Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job Duration: 24 Months
Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Top 3 things the manager is looking for:
1. Quality written and verbal communication skills.
2. Project management capability (appropriate scale).
3. Autonomy / problem-solving / resourcefulness.
This is a great new opportunity to support the dynamic Santa Rosa based Peripheral Marketing Organization. You will be a key partner and it will be important to work across multiple marketing functions and take initiative to ensure the needs of the internal and external stakeholders are met. You will be empowered to independently perform various complex and diverse administrative duties and will interface with cross functional teams, senior leadership and other contacts both within and outside Healthcare.
Provide administrative support to the Director of Global Peripheral Marketing (direct line report), the Director of Portfolio Solutions and the Sr. Group Manager of Pipeline and Business Development. Role will require you:
• Manage complex travel plans, visas, passports, calendar and scheduling (often managing international time zones and complexities) and expense reporting with multiple currencies
• Maintain department budget and expense tracking, including end-of-quarter reconciliation and accrual management
• Create documents, proof, update, scan, copy, file and maintain
• Schedule meetings for Group Managers and Directors, or their delegates
• Serve as a key point of contact for other MDT departments and customers on behalf of the Peripheral Marketing Organization, communicating verbally and in writing while maintaining confidentiality
• Assist with all arrangements and registrations for staff as requested (i.e. medical congresses, etc.). Assist in onboarding of new hires, including procurement of desk space, computer, phone and coordination of other necessary tools and training.
• Perform various administrative duties including Internet/Intranet research, facilities coordination, setting up files, procurement and shipping of marketing related items, ordering supplies and equipment, and photocopying documents
• Manage All Peripheral Marketing Meetings and be the point person for Culture Club in Santa Rosa
• Represent marketing through coordination with the Legal Department to ensure that the division meets the mandates required for compliance standards relative to collateral, presentations, and all other documentation
• Serves as liaison to Legal Department in processing research and consulting agreements (including completing and submitting requests for non-disclosure, research, and consulting agreements)
• Maintain global distribution and communication lists, including regular update
• Apply knowledge of business and department objectives and priorities
• Serve as an information resource on organizational practices, policies and procedures, ensure that marketing group trainings are completed on time.
• Follow all work/quality procedures to ensure quality system compliance and high-quality work
• Keep a pulse on the group dynamics/culture and organize team building events
• Lead specific functional projects as assigned (maintain communication dashboards, documentation storage, engagement tracking, audit support, etc.)
• High school diploma/GED
• Travel arrangements and meeting coordination experience both large and small
• Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
• Experience with department budgeting and expense tracking
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree
• Healthcare experience
• Direct support of VP level leadership
• Previous experience supporting multiple functional groups (20+) with complex needs and processes
• 5+ years administrative experience including direct support of VP level leadership
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.