Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title : Financial Reporting Rep (DEN)
Job Location : Centennial, CO
Job Duration : 6 month of contract position
Required Function 1:
The Financial Reporting Analyst prepares drafts of annual, semi-annual, and quarterly financial statements and Forms (N-SAR and N-CSR) for registered investment companies. The position provides support to the Sr. Financial Reporting Analyst in connection with general fund financial information. The position also completes various projects given by the Fund Administration Manager, as well as assisting in the development of the Fund Administration Group.
Required Function 2:
• Draft annual, semi-annual and quarterly financial statements Forms N-SAR and N-CSR for registered investment companies, as well as a timetable calendars for such statements.
• Working independently, resolve issues and solve problems as they arise: Utilize best judgment to escalate matters to senior managers when appropriate.
• Maintain a working familiarity with applicable laws, regulations and interpretations governing financial statements and disclosure, including the Investment Company Act of 1940, the Internal Revenue Code, GAAP, Regulation S-X and other applicable requirements.
• Maintain awareness of regulatory changes effecting funds.
• Communicate appropriately with the Sr Financial Reporting Analyst with respect to all timetables and workflow, and communicate to the extent appropriate about all relevant matter with other department members within BBH.
Required Function 3:
• Becomes a skilled user of all related systems that support the Team's operations
• Continually reassesses, develops, and implements processes that will increase efficiency within the team, while maintaining the highest standards of analysis and levels of output
• Becomes proficient in the preparation of financial statements and how they relate to each other
• Utilizes effective analytical and research techniques to resolve inquiries
• Effectively communicates findings to colleagues either verbally or written as required
• Assists with projects and changes as requested
• Assists with process maintenance and updates as needed
Additional Job Requirement 1:
• BA/BS degree in Business/Finance/Accounting or related studies preferred, and/or equivalent work
• Experience in financial product accounting, financial product reporting, or basic accounting and analysis preferred
Additional Job Requirement 2:
• Aptitude for numbers, accuracy, and analysis
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to adapt to, and utilize, new systems and tools as they become available
• Be highly engaged in the team's collective work so as to foster a highly collaborative and positive team environment
• Proactively anticipate client needs and respond effectively to client inquiries
Apply by creating/using an account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.