Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Support Development Engineer
Location: St. Louis MO
• Performs product design tasks of a moderate to high complexity which may require research and analysis.
• Perform system design and specification development, program logic and flow-charting, testing, debugging, and documentation, although specific skill requirements could vary based on the type of development being performed.
• Works independently and with supervisory review on moderate to highly complex programming tasks. Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions. Prepares program specifications and develops coding logic flowcharts.
• Participates in client interactions, possibly with more senior team members, to develop system solutions to business problems.
• Works within established procedures to develop, test, implement, and maintain application software.
• Able to along with and work well with others.
• Regular attendance and timeliness are required.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 4 year degree in Computer Science or related experience
• Able to interpret business requirements and programming specifications to write Java programs that solve business needs.
• Some exposure to and demonstrated proficiency in all aspects of programming and analysis, including design factors, software requirements, systems facilities, and execution protocols.
• Experience with Architecture design of multi-tiered client/server applications. Must be well organized and self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work with others in a team environment.
• Ability to work on aggressive schedules. May require work beyond normal hours (weekends or evenings).
• 5+ years Java programming experience developing J2EE based systems.
• 5+ years C# programming experience developing .NET based systems.
• 5+ years' experience with real time, high volume transaction systems preferred
• Experience with Web 2.0 and Single Page Architecture applications
• Comprehensive working knowledge of Java 7 or higher.
• Must be well acquainted in development of RESTful webservices.
• Experience with Tomcat, JBoss, , Eclipse IDE, Spring Source Tool suite is a plus
• Demonstrated use and knowledge of unit testing with JUnit and mock testing frameworks
• Must be comfortable with Spring technologies, Spring MVC
• Working knowledge of SQL and Stored Procedures (preferably SQL Server)
• Experience with virtual environments, Linux based systems and Networking concepts Demonstrated use and knowledge of various configuration management tools (Preferably GIT)
• Demonstrated use and knowledge of Object Oriented Analysis and design
Experience in the brokerage industry/financial background experience is a plus
Preferred Skills, Education, Experience:
Apply by creating/using account
The fastest way to track opportunities is to register within our system or send your resume to email@example.com with the job number and job title in the subject line. You can register in our system in one of two ways.
Once in the system you can check back anytime to review the status of roles to which you've applied, upload new resumes and apply for newly posted opportunities.